Toribash
Samopal.
Damn that guy was good. He's always able to comeback and be in an advantageous position.
: /
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Bawmp.

-Pulse. He was pretty good wushu player, when he was active- one of the best playing those times... Well, maybe in general he was not a wushu god, but still, pretty epic player with great style (he was also one of the best replay makers ever, it helped him much... funny, many great wushu players are epic replay makers).
-Toril. When I was playing with him, I was a noob, and he was pretty good. It was damn hard to win with him, and gonna remember his style forever, even if he pretty much left TB. Also a replay maker with epic style.
-Powas. The mad guy with mad skills, which is always killing me due to his exp: he knows my style even better than I, and I am unable to win any fight with him- he is just raping me. Anyway, we are having fun together since '09, and it's epic to play with him. 2k frames brushu forever!
-Beg. It's just beg. Even if he is not in the best form now, he still is probably the best active wushuer. And in the past... It was horrible. He was killing pretty much everyone, now just 85% of players.
-Sorriso. Well, I have to say a word about him. We had a lot of fun at 2k frames wushu... He used to be one of the best players in the past (sth like T1 now).