Ranking
Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
Umm now first thing to do is learn english you child prick then get lost and cry in corner emo.

grow up...
yOU KNOW...U are like a vampire which suckz blood...The only difference is that u suck something else...
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
^ I loled
U both are failing
Irmantasx is failing cause he said he will win but he lost xD
Kristis is failing because he doesnt let Irmantasx have his own opinion
/invade

Stfu =DDDD <)

I have to say big sorry to offilusion..Soz but we will finish this conflict if u don't have anything against that =D
Last edited by Kristis133; Jul 4, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Oh. oh i am not that litle kid who need grow up. Damn dude you are like 12yrs old and trying to say somthing to me? dude look what did you post. *You are like vempire who sucks blood* god do you sow to many cortoons? If you realy not a afraid of me lets fight. I say fight in real cuz i living not that far, just 20-30mins of driving.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Oh. oh i am not that litle kid who need grow up. Damn dude you are like 12yrs old and trying to say somthing to me? dude look what did you post. *You are like vempire who sucks blood* god do you sow to many cortoons? If you realy not a afraid of me lets fight. I say fight in real cuz i living not that far, just 20-30mins of driving.

Grammar time!
Oh. oh i am not that litle kid who need grow up. Damn dude you are like 12yrs old and trying to say something to me? dude look what did you post. *You are like vampire who sucks blood* god did you saw to many cartoons? If you really not a afraid of me lets fight. I say fight in real cuz i living not that far, just 20-30mins of driving.

And u failed again...
I was not talking about the vampires...
...U don't get the point of that sentence...

And not u should grow up...You character should...

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Alright kristis133.May you please stop posting here.Getting out of hand. now you ARE actually insulting PwR member's.So please be gone.
BlakNWyte
PwR Co-Leader
You made me lol. God wtf id wrong with you? You like the wierdest guy cuz wtf? What a geek cuz you have nothing to say just chechking my gramar? And you even didin't answer me. So yes or no?
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hey every body chill out. If yall want to actually settle something. Meet in real life, or settle it ingame or something plz
BlakNWyte
PwR Co-Leader
OG i really didn't ment to...
Edit*Looks like u are the only one which is smart here...
But imagine...
If someone calls u a fag....U will leave it as it is?

Irmantas~I will not fight versus someone only becouse of game!
And im fixing ur grammar becouse u said that i have to learn english...That was a proof...That u lied....

Well you realy deserve fag name now do you? *claps hands*

Okey Kristis133 stop or you will prove that name. We don't realy care what you think so gtfo now.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Well you realy deserve fag name now do you? *claps hands*

And i would like to get some proofs...Why im a Fag?

okey you prove it. Now gtfo. We all ignoring you.....
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |