Ranking
Aha! Well, is anyone up for appledeer hunting? Then we can force feed them to Tonakai, and have them back where they belong!
Originally Posted by EverBlade2 View Post
Aha! Well, is anyone up for appledeer hunting? Then we can force feed them to Tonakai, and have them back where they belong!

You don't hunt appledeers! Appledeers hunt you!
Clan Blood Leader
Ah, good idea. But remember, we have Chuck Norris on speed-dial, so I think appledeer hunting is still a possibility. But I'm already on a flight to the Soviet... I should have thought things through...
Actually, appledeers are greater than Chuck so... Also, you have one heck of a plane, able to time travel.
Clan Blood Leader
CHUCK NORRIS WAS JUST KILLED BY THE APPLEDEERS!

And yea, my plane is pretty sweet... But haven't you also got a time traveling plane? They only haven't been invented yet, so you should be able to get them off ebay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH RUUUUUUUUUN! Ohwait. Those aren't appledeers, they are just apple-eatingdeers. They just eat Apple products ike apples, applepies, iPods, iPhones and stuff like that.

Also, I think I'll be getting one of those time travelling planes for christmas.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH RUUUUUUUUUN! Ohwait. Those aren't appledeers, they are just apple-eatingdeers. They just eat Apple products ike apples, applepies, iPods, iPhones and stuff like that.

Those are my apples btw
They'll turn into appledeers soon