Ranking
Tell ethy to get his pedophile self somewhere where I am like... irc i guess... >:
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
So your saying no because of some spelling errors? And what do you mean I could of added more? I gave plenty that was necesary. So basicly your going to say no to me over things that are not related to toribash? That makes alot of sence...
This is my story..... and your not part of it
I know but if you could find my app and compare it to yours you can really see the difference.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
No he's not saying no because he doesn't have the power to just reject it. So spelling looks nice and fancy, but it doesn't make you a better player. NO you haven't been rejected but no you haven't been accepted. Also way to be cocky.
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Nov 11, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Ok well sorry that I dont know who holds power in this clan, I never thought that someone with no power would even say no to someone who was applying. I try to spell the best I can but im not obsessed over it. And im not trying to be cocky, I just thought that he and power to say no and I thought it was dumb that he was denying me because of some grammer issues. Sorry if I gave a bad first impression, I just ask that you guys give me a chance.
Well if everyine in the clan votes no but Lightningkid votes yes your in. :3 Also I want to test your abilities just like Hax tested me.
Oh no I wasn't calling you cocky ragoo you're fine. "find my app and compare it to yours you can really see the difference" is a really cocky statement.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
No I meant by that is if you would compare them you could see a difference I wasn't trying to offend anyone.
Josemi, if you want to fight then thats cool. Im ready now if you are.
As leader of the clan, I tend to hold some power in the clan. =>
Doing research of a clan usually helps before applying. =P
Ethy is missing, by the way. =(
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing