Ranking
.What's annoying is you guys coming on this forum and suddenly acting like experts that everyone on this forum is crap at all things arty.

trying to be nice not trying to be an expert
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
.. since when did i say i was better than ducky?
you dont have to be better to critique.
i never flamed ducky at all.
the sigs he makes are the sigs i made five months back.
so i'm trying to help HIM improve.
based on what others did to help me improve.
-_- its his own choice whether he wants to except it or not
thecolourofthesky_
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Drunk and Gro, perhaps you two are well regarded in this community you hail from. That is all well and good...

Its also fine if you want to judge someone's artwork

But... what I have read from you two seems like you got this "you sux and i dnt"(sorry ishi but the reference seemed to apply so well) aura about you.

I mean, for example not only are you off-topic in this thread, but your off-topic of this forum and community in general.

Your talking about a community no one here even knows or associates with and probably could care less about. Also the way you are posting seems like your more or less talking about him behind his back... in front of his face.

Maybe he is a "noob at sig making" in your mind, but it seems you two are noobs at being socially accepted into a community.

In any case and more on topic, I like Ducky's work better then what you two have shown. Maybe yours is more artistically developed, but most graphic design and especially sigs are probably best judged by those who know little about art.. those are the ones who would be using them (basically the point wouldn't be to make a pretty picture but make something they find appealing, in which case I find Ducky's more appealing).

I could not have put it any better.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Drunk and Gro, perhaps you two are well regarded in this community you hail from. That is all well and good...

Its also fine if you want to judge someone's artwork

But... what I have read from you two seems like you got this "you sux and i dnt"(sorry ishi but the reference seemed to apply so well) aura about you.

I mean, for example not only are you off-topic in this thread, but your off-topic of this forum and community in general.

Your talking about a community no one here even knows or associates with and probably could care less about. Also the way you are posting seems like your more or less talking about him behind his back... in front of his face.

Maybe he is a "noob at sig making" in your mind, but it seems you two are noobs at being socially accepted into a community.

In any case and more on topic, I like Ducky's work better then what you two have shown. Maybe yours is more artistically developed, but most graphic design and especially sigs are probably best judged by those who know little about art.. those are the ones who would be using them (basically the point wouldn't be to make a pretty picture but make something they find appealing, in which case I find Ducky's more appealing).

"Maybe he is a "noob at sig making" in your mind, but it seems you two are noobs at being socially accepted into a community"

Me, sure. drunk3n, hell no. He has teh drunk3n aura.

And saying you like duckies more than ours isn't on-topic at all. -_-

And Hamade goes to PR. <_<

Since when did I say ducky sucked? I just gave my opinion on what he/she could improve on.
Originally Posted by gro0003 View Post

And saying you like duckies more than ours isn't on-topic at all. -_-

I said "more on topic"....., meaning it was more relevant to the subject then what you were babbling on about.

Since when did I say ducky sucked? I just gave my opinion on what he/she could improve on.

I said you gave off that feeling..., "aura".

Basically make yourself seem all high and mighty, when a lot you say isn’t making much sense.

Here is an example of what I mean by that...

.. since when did i say i was better than ducky?
you dont have to be better to critique.
i never flamed ducky at all.
the sigs he makes are the sigs i made five months back.
so i'm trying to help HIM improve.
based on what others did to help me improve.
-_- its his own choice whether he wants to except it or not

Contradiction (edit: if not a contradiction than it's logicly confusing statement unless you further expand, again relating back to "high and mighty without making alot of sense").
-----------

I agree with you wanting to help someone improve, I was simply doing the same.

I won't be replying to you again, it's just making this even more off-topic and this could probably go on forever.
Last edited by lancer_c; Sep 9, 2007 at 05:53 AM.
ah no its not. i'm just saying that i have more experience so i'm trying to help.
but having more experience doesnt make you better.
thecolourofthesky_
Seems here that ducky is the new zatrox, eh drunk3n?

Inside jokes = perma ban

I just gave my opinion on what he/she could improve on.

Ducky is 100% female.
Bet you feel different now that you know you've been flaming a girl the entire time eh?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
... whats the difference between flaming a girl or a guy?
ok and yeah. sorry about the elaboration thing. i have a tendancy to assume people know what i mean.
thecolourofthesky_