Toribash
Oh, I remember a few ones that are related.

Toribash head texture fads, like these gay emo headphones.

Also, I hate when people CONSTANTLY have to be listening to music, when ever there is the slightest chance, they have their headphones in, sure, I love music, but I don't let it control my life.
When people choose to judge somthings content by spelling!

My aregument is not invalid simpily because I can't spell. (I'm a little bit dislexic so this happens a bit for me)

EDIT: Another thing; People who act random, randomness is not funny, not smart and just pisses me off.

"Its funny when Cabose does it on Red Vs Blue." Words can not express my hatred for what you have just said.
Last edited by C0XY; Jan 17, 2010 at 05:49 AM.
[o]
One that I have not seen yet: When people chew with their mouths open and smack their food around and shit... And the worse part about it is, 4 or 5 of my friends actually do this... And I just about shit my god damn pants every time.

Also, stupid people, arrogant people, people who think they know fucking everything when in reality they're just trying to blow smoke up your ass.

Also, people in Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur 4 who spam you with Eddy/Christie(Tekken) or Kilik/Maxi(SC4) and then gloat about it afterwards like they're fucking good or something. I don't know why but it pisses me off more than anything. I'm sitting here trying to play the game like a decent human being and I get matched with some fucking doucher who's 68954 wins and 22 losses because he just spams the god damn poke stick attack... Then when he beats you goes on to tell you that you fucking suck at the game and should go get hit by a train. FUCK those people. /fucking rant

This is just to name a few.

It did surprise me that no one said anything about smacking their food while they eat.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vagina =/= vulva people

i can handle that over the internet.. not in real life
I HATE wannabe gangsters their so annoying they think they're "cool" when really their weak pathetic losers who cant keep their pants up cause they want to cause trouble and they think trouble is cool, and apparantly being "cool" is the only thing that matters to some people in their teens. i will laugh so hard when they end up lazy defenseless weak poor old hobo's living in a box while i go up and live in a nice house with a nice wife. hate it!!!
"It's not illegal... unless you get caught"
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
When people choose to judge somthings content by spelling!

My aregument is not invalid simpily because I can't spell. (I'm a little bit dislexic so this happens a bit for me)

EDIT: Another thing; People who act random, randomness is not funny, not smart and just pisses me off.

"Its funny when Cabose does it on Red Vs Blue." Words can not express my hatred for what you have just said.

I know what you mean about the second one.

I have to seat near a guy for an hour that acts so random and idiotic that it makes you want to hit youself in the head until your knocked out.
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
christians who know nothing about Christianity

i just hate most christians...
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk