Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Im so proud. And, if we fall, we had an amazing time. And really good job Sahee. Wert, make something "kewl ub3r clan stuffy"
Heh.

Yay. I am in the list!~!!! =P
Sahee, start on a Ally/Enemie thread? =P

If you want, ill go around other clans asking for alliance? =P
Sahee, you should edit your first post to contain patricks list.

And please make the W in my name lowercase XD
--wert
"IF" I doubt it is gonna happen. If anyone become inactive, we will recruit new members. And keep the "relaxnes" alive.
Everybody knows what I have done with BLoodForest. I don't want to be now in Sticky's shoes;p. Yea and I didnt like ninja clan's system: so many so-called-leaders it just didnt work. Where 2 leaders, there 3 opinnions, heh;p.
Due to extensive health problems (I just didn't let few guys mug me, and well... U see at least I didnt go down with no score;P) I stay home and play Toriash all the time, so everything is ok. If I wasnt around for long time... But I am here. If anybody out of the clan have a questions, then ask them to me. If anybody want to flame us as a new official clan, then relax, deal with it, and keep it to your hating self. Everything concerned;p if I didnt explain something, just continue that thread.:}
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Historicians of the Toribash discuss creaction of [RelaxAll]
How [RelaxAll] became what it is
without using science fiction... for now.

As a BloodForest second leader I rebelled against first one, and took all my people with me - and that means all of them, from the clan. Firstly - with Ichigo and CottonMouth (thought he was ok then) - we made new clan - RA.
I made all BF people come after me. NightWoolfs - with which we had truce with joined RA. Fear (with which we had big truce too) stayed separate... for then, but joined RA later. It was easy. Leader of BF (last member) decided to join RA too.

The misunderstanding of our name gave us recognition (as Hampa fan club actually Oo), which was nice - recognition thing. To explain it so plainly We are not and never were a Hampa fun club. I just liked his two words. I'm not saying he's bad. I just dont know him. And I wasn't gathering Hampa's fans, but generally interesting, cool and crazy players.
After some time I guess Boogeyman was tired of this all, and killed Fear.
Ninja died too, and members came - or allready was - in RelaxAll.
Now we're a bit hated it seems (DarkEnergy), but I hope people will just let us have this small things we managed to accomplish.

BTW: Tc's for our appraisal were gathered by me and Kazama (I bought us toriboosters, with significant loan from The_Legendary_Ninja. So thank U guys one more time.
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 3, 2008 at 09:16 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"