Ranking
Original Post
Nabi-Light-Event 1
Well. Here is my first Nabi hosted event

This tourney is open to all.

Basic rules: Most wins = victory. The two people with the most wins at the end of the hour will face off for victory
Bad language aimed at other players will NOT be tolerated
No excessive swearing
Please... No excessive talking or caps either

Time and Date: Sunday December 30th 10PM Eastern Time [0300 GMT Monday December 31st] (If there are any issues just let me know politely)

Mod(e) - Another mode that Smilies2 and I made... its called Inq-Savate.. this mode is based off of strong kicking I guess

Prizes: First (and only) Place: Vampire Torso, Sphinx Blood, Vampire Relax, and Aqua Force
Last edited by Lightningkid; Dec 28, 2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Date issues realized
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
13 MINS NO MATTER WHAT NOW...

Prizes have been updated
with the winner now gets 15k and the joints
wow light why would you do that IF you don't have time don't host or tell people to leave when they are at the bottom not one away Not cool - rep
What? I said at the beginning of the comp that I kick/ask the bottom people to leave. Its part of my rules so that the people can do their things without too many people crowding it. Don't be mad at me because of that.

btw: kwOmp takes another victory at my tourney. congratulations. and thanks to all for competing
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
wow light why would you do that IF you don't have time don't host or tell people to leave when they are at the bottom not one away Not cool - rep

Squid, WTF, you had ZERO WINS

I got screwed on time as it was, I went from second to tied for third. And almost was back up to fight when time ran out...

You didn't need to be there for semi-finals (which is what it was). AverageJeaux did AWESOME, BTW. Got a solid second place against a batch of skilled black belts. +rep for jeaux.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
AverageJeaux did AWESOME, BTW.

Sure did

Post here Jeaux, I want to send you something, but I can't find your forum account.
for the record, i wasn't complaining... i had a great time actually. just wanted to accentuate the situation. =)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.