Ranking
I WANT TO BE IN MY QI IS 2000 MY RANK IS 100 SOME AN I AM A BLACK BELT ALSO I BEAT ONE OF YOUR MEN HIS NAME IS GAPARAVANO.
Application

Belt: BLACK BELT
Time zone: PACIFIC

Best mods: WUSHU,AKIDO,AND ALSO JOUSTING.

Username: KAIOKAY

Reason to join: THIS IS A GREAT CLAN AN I LIKE THE PPL IN HERE ALOT.ALSO I THINK YOU GUYS CAN MAKE ME BECOME A BETTER PLAYER.
Yes I did because you dqed lol hey is there a rule about double posting in here an oh yeah thx for the compliment.
Last edited by kaiokay; Jul 31, 2010 at 12:06 AM.
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
Yes I did because you dqed lol hey is there a rule about double posting in here an oh yeah thx for the compliment.

Refused.
Laydown, I answered you already : I don't know you enough. I can't recruit you the first time I see you because you are Devilcard's cosins.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Can i join?
Application
Username: Qwerty9566
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Time zone: gmt+8
Best mods: Instagibfeet_fixed, Judo, Taekkyon, wushu, kickbox and many more
Reason to join: I want to join a clan where i know someone (i know C3NTUR1), and the clan is active and has a room to play in
Judo Champion
R.Ng
Originally Posted by qwerty9566 View Post
Can i join?
Application
Username: Qwerty9566
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Time zone: gmt+8
Best mods: Instagibfeet_fixed, Judo, Taekkyon, wushu, kickbox and many more
Reason to join: I want to join a clan where i know someone (i know C3NTUR1), and the clan is active and has a room to play in

You should read again our recruitement thread.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Refused.
Laydown, I answered you already : I don't know you enough. I can't recruit you the first time I see you because you are Devilcard's cosins.

i was refused anyway i dnt giva fuck i just joined bladez anyway an they way better than this they will teach you moves an they stay active an to get in is super ez all you have to do is beat the clan leader twice
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
i was refused anyway i dnt giva fuck i just joined bladez anyway an they way better than this they will teach you moves an they stay active an to get in is super ez all you have to do is beat the clan leader twice

You know you're just embarassing yourself and bladez just by doing that, and the only thing I can see in that post is anger and your own insecurity. So please as a nice simple thing to say, get off these VorteX fourms. you are not wanted here.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs