Toribash
NO JOINTS!! xD

Seriousaly Why not No joints be important i beat this 1 guy Who was fighting me in instagib feet while i just stood there while he was spinnin and crap then eventually he dqed
Sad to say but I'm back.
i believe that all the joints, with the exception of the neck, are equally important, seeing that the movement of any one of them in a given situation may change the outcome of a match dramatically.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
NO JOINTS!! xD

Seriousaly Why not No joints be important i beat this 1 guy Who was fighting me in instagib feet while i just stood there while he was spinnin and crap then eventually he dqed

You used 20 joints. D:
No joints: AFK kick
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
feet, or else you would automatically dq on the first frame.

That's new, feet are a Joint now, I didn't knew about that.

Originally Posted by Gamling View Post
i believe that all the joints, with the exception of the neck, are equally important, seeing that the movement of any one of them in a given situation may change the outcome of a match dramatically.

So may the neck. The neck can be the difference between a hit and a miss. I have an oppener that doesn't do anything but grab without moving the neck, but with the neck in most cases you can say goodbye to both wrists.

So, there is no "most important" joint. They're all of equal importance to me, otherwise why would there be so many joints?
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Neck, wrist, elbow. I'd say those are the weaker.
The easier way to decap is an attack to the neck, it doesn't take much strength.

Wrists break many times just by pressure, pressure after being damaged or hitting the ground pretty fast/hitting the ground if damaged.
Judo is a lot about wrist breaks.

Elbows are also a weak joint, a kick can break it without much strength, and they'll break quite easily if bend to the wrong side. Even though they are a bit stronger that the previous ones, they're still quite weak.

But as the most weak of them all, I'd say wrists because not only are they weak, they're also exposed to a lot of pressure from the grabs.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
elbows, if used right, can be an effective shield, for in many cases, it takes no damage whatsoever from an impact.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座