Toribash
Why the fuck can't people get this through their heads that they have to fucking buy the game?

Well, why is it so HARD for them to get this through their heads. ffs.
I don't think the nether portal has been fixed yet, the only way we ever got to nether on the server is if he set it to load up as nether after restarting the server, and that can get annoying to do over and over since you cant get back without restarting again.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
There is only one way to get to the nether and it would require a lot of player based coding, it would involve a teleport command that takes you into the nether itself and the only way to get out is to type it in again, sending you back to your previous location.

You can't use a portal on any server unless they have something like this and I haven't seen it anywhere, it's being implemented on the server I play on right now though but I think it's going to be a hard task.
I have played on a PvP server before Junt's and the portal worked there perfectly.

I want my slow sand and lightning stone, damn it :P
Friendly reminder that, as stated in the rules, any construction that has no easily visible sign at the entrance or whatnot can be used by anyone or destroyed by ops/admins.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Started playing in the server. That lightbulb is orgasmic. :D
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan