Toribash
So then that would be dull but wide. He asked which one should we do Fancy and few or dull but wide. I think we should have everyone but then again everyone is not that active.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh only if Tona's did not have the blood in the way but Patrick's is nice.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks LJ. +Rep for reading my mind. I was about to ask Jumalan to post them in shaders.

(This might be to complicated but...)Also, I think the clan pic should be a battle field background. Maybe a dead uke or two. If jumalan remebers the Col-Leader pic from Toxic he should understand this next part. Kai is in the middle leaning on a swords smashed in the ground through an uke head. Either Cabose or Tonakai is leaning on Kai's sholders while the other one is on the other side doing somthing special. This can represt leadership, teamwork, and Leadership. Then Me and who ever else that has Fl-Hunter tags in the front row also doing thier normal pose. with several people in the background that would be in our clan also.

EDIT:: made it. kai in the middle. Two co leaders around him. I am the mini guys. The extra circles in the background are the others. Two people on cliffs. Dead uke's head with sword through it that Kai is leaning on. One Co-Leader is leaning on Kai. All this is on a deserted, scarred, battle field.
I will make a quick 5 min thing in paint for this for you guys to get a better understanding.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Mar 28, 2008 at 11:38 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
lol That's funny but let us wait until Cabose gets unbanned so Kai can pick the next 2 elites and we can make the pic.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just a suggestion. Ne ways off to bed for the night.

Night all*
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

lol You like the pose with the head off?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dunno If I'm in, but here is my pose.
If Im in, I think this would b great if I were in one of the cliffs, coz my pose allows it.
*crys* i am not in this too lol its like the world doesn't want me in any thing,lol nar its alright but o well what can ya do about it, Patric nice stick figures XD
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Lol, thanks.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown