Ranking
I don't know. music is problem since we all do have different tastes.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
This is getting sad :<
Personally I can listen to everything(even enjoy every style) and imo, if we want a clan vid(and can't decide in what style the song should be), we could use a compromise. Blue Stahli is both rockish and technoish ;D
in example, the songs I like :

Blue Stahli - the pure and the tainted

Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita

P.S. Actually "Ultranumb" and "Accelerant" from Blue Stahli are pretty good too
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Same here. All good for Shotgun senorita
-----
Wait. The pure and the tainted is awesome aswell. Thanks for that great discovery and maybe our new clan theme song :3
Last edited by Psyckho; Mar 13, 2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Grand Overseer of VorteX
so all my xenogenocide stuff is out of question? Man you guys really need to listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY8AcUprBG0 We can edit it so it isnt too long or whatever. and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKcAo8AriM

And who says we can't have multiple clan vids? Just look at DAT. They have multiple movies.

OH BALLS! crap did i already link the first vid? crap.
Last edited by lolpants; Mar 14, 2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: EPIC STUPIDITY
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Shotgun Senorita Is Perfect You Can Cut Out Parts Not Having To Worry About Vocals.

*If Nesesary
damn well i guess its shotgun senorita for right now. besides i'll probably end up making other vids for myself and the clan with the Xenogenocide stuff in it.

Well what I was thinking was that I'm gonna have a close up shot of everyone in the clan along with a saying, and what theyre good at (mod) for a sec then cut to their clips. I'm thinking pirate_ice, dark, and night shaders

about 3-5 replays per person until we get through each man. then we'll have a small section of epic freerunning. then we'll end with ZAWESOME DECAPS with the /lp going through a bunch a people.
Last edited by lolpants; Mar 15, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Sounds Like A Plan.

Though What Do You Mean By Saying

Like A Catch Phrase? XD
-----
Ooh! I got A Idea Why Dont We All Just Have Individual Songs That Solves This Thread.
Last edited by zaxazaza; Mar 16, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump