Toribash
Just good measure. :P
Retrieving each of my arrows and cleaning them with my shirt, I place them back into the quiver. Then I pick up both wildcats and the squirrel and head over to the man.
The man replies "Wow such a great show! you may now come to my warehouse for my teaching to begin."
the man begins walking away
Last edited by Wesley; Mar 27, 2011 at 04:13 AM.
Lol, "awesome" was definitely not included in Medieval Scottish vernacular.
I follow the man, all the while staying vigilant; on my toes, ready to bolt if anything goes askew.
He takes you to his warehouse. it appears to look failey new. he then gives you an axe and tells you to chop this wood into a bow shape.
Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
were no hidden blades like in assassins creed.
your weapons are: garrotte, 2 iron daggers, and a iron longsword.

Abilities: parkour
fighting style: spiking (fast attacks, with low damage.)

per: you find your target without guards notice, but there are 2 guards facing the target.

Are there any more? Archers? Florentine Juggernauts? More guards? What's the view here? Add detail in the damn post, I am not understanding how I will assassinate my target...
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
He takes you to his warehouse. it appears to look failey new. he then gives you an axe and tells you to chop this wood into a bow shape.

I slash and chop at the wood crudely. "I don't know much about cratsmanship..." I explain.
I observe the surrounding area, checking for guards. I also look at the roof tops for any archers. I swiftly move towards my Target's back, unseen....
It's. . . been too long.