Ranking
When Hikari enters Helsethia, he is shocked beyond belief. The living dead are rampaging around town, killing and eating everyone who can't run fast enough.

While dazed and stuned, 3 undead jump Hikari from behind; luckily, Hikari slices off the head of the first, and stabs the second. Having to run from the third, Hikari desperately makes a dash towards the town centre, where what look like survivors are holding out.

P.S. serves you right for sabotaging my breakfast

Malikai wakes to find himself stripped of his cash, leaving his equiptment and food. He then sets off to the slums, to recruit potential assassins.
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 17, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Hikari activates the full form of his weapon, as his dragon blood begins to circulate throughout his body; a claw that goes up to his shoulder blade appears. He saves the survivors, but ends up destroying a square mile of the town due to the destructiveness of the magic embedded in his weapon.

Hikari returns to his normal state, and moves outside of the town.

Malikai ends up getting stabbed by one of those potential assassins, but survives. He flees the slums.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Malikai then finds a young man in trouble; several criminals are swarming him. Malikai easily dispatches them with his retractable blade. The man then dawns a black cloak, and a retractable blade, and accompanies Malikai on his quest. Their next destination: Helsethia.

Hikari leaves with the survivors, and sets out to escape the undead.
Hikari begins to realize that the survivors will not be of any use to him, and ends up abandoning them.

Malikai is swarmed with undead, which seriously injure his partner.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Malikai takes his partner to the local doctor, who for some minor "favours" heals him to full health. They then set off for Helsethia, to find the source of the undead plague.

Hikari is walking in the woods, when he trips on something, a metal pulley as it appears. But when Hikari regains his balance, a pit opens up and swallows him whole.
Hikari loses control of his right arm which suddenly goes to it's full form due to the dark magic that was cast on it. He goes on a rampage, and ends up casting spells that destroys a mile-radius worth of area around him.

Malikai finds that his partner is not the same as he once was, as though he is a different person; they get separated from eachother.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Malikai sees a giant anime character floating in the sky, and realizes how full of B&B he is, so he throws a discus at him, and proceeds with his mission. (To Helsethia)

Hikari then finds himself in the midst of hundreds of angry peasants.
Hikari raises his clawed weapon above his head, threatening to kill anyone who dares get in his way. The peasants flee, seeing how much damage he did to the land.

Malikai finds out later that he had taken a wrong path, and is in Trokin.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Malikai then finds 2 young men fighting a troll; he easily kills the troll, and they agree to join him on his quest.

Hikari then tries to make his way out of the woods, but is jumped by 3 angry undead that look different from the other undead; they must have mutated.