Toribash
Got essentials already (because it has loads of awesome new commands) and getting God Powers when I get back home, also awesome plugins.
Read dinis's post.
Server is up at the moment.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Your minecraft name: Rukiezg
Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome: (_*_)
why do you want to join us: Because I fucking love Yoyo. Oh yeah and minecraft too.
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Sometimes.
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Of course yes.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Yes.
He's in.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

Your minecraft name: Blakn
Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome: (not that awesome you know, just something random since i started another world)

Aww...

why do you want to join us: Because i love minecraft, and joining an org about it would be great.
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Yeah, actually i like to watch some videos about him on YouTube.
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Of course yes.
Yeah from me, played with him already, he's a nice guy.

Your minecraft name:GreenBagel
Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome:I havent take any pictures but i will take some later
why do you want to join us:It's a group for minecraft players and i play minecraft so thats why i want to join
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?:Yeah
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?:Yes, I will try to follow them.