Toribash
o... didnt know that..o and i have a question...i oredered this head from a guy. then he sent me an adress to this website to download it from. i downloaded it onto my desktop but now i cant open by itself it says i have to open it with another program. wat program should i open if with when i tried to open it with internet explorer it didnt do anything. but when i opened it with a thing called snagit it did. how do i get my head onto tb?
hi
Well, first you have to buy the head texture for 20k from the shop. After that, you go into torishop, inventory, texture, go to the head upload spot, hit upload, find the file and upload it. It will take 5-10 minutes for it load onto toribash.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
ha dude can i still get a head for a frend? i need a head that says lothox and make it look like.... um....make the 2 mane coloers red and black with green blood oosing out of it and add yello eyes o and the red make it the teeth and the black make it the rest of the head
Last edited by Jacob1; Aug 2, 2008 at 11:44 PM.
hi !
can you make mi a head like a vampire ?

if you can please put eyes like darkenergi no hair and mouth like darkenergi to !
andyson left no more heads.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
i dont quite understand what can be so difficult about making heads
i never had 10k tc xD
so i couldnt get a head text yet and didnt see what i must do if i have bought it
do you come into an editor or what happens after youve bought a head text.?

I can do this head in any color combo and with any letters, ask and you shall recieve. Free to clan members.

Appears like a semi optical illusion ingame with the lines blending and forming new shapes.