Toribash
I would like to be an ally to this clan because I hang out with you all a lot ingame and we're all pretty cool with each other. Or so I think...
I know you guys from playing with you.
I've known you guys for quite some while now...
you yo daddy son
hey trip and everyone else, I hope you still don't want my head on a silver platter, trip!

Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo?: I've known or do know mostly everyone in the clan, and it's one of the most nostalgic clans for me.

How do you know us?: Well I know almost everyone in the clan, but I probably knew Trip the best a year or two ago. I remember we used to play Taek ALL the time :'D

How long have you known us? 2-3 years?

Thanks for considering me
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? Well it is a great clan with nice members and I hope that I could get to know some of you more through this. Also to meet other members of such an old clan.
How do you know us? Well I know Trip well and am often in servers with other evo members.
How long have you known us? Not long, I'm not sure of an exact time.
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? because we are friends and this is the next step in our relationship.
How do you know us? i look for Evolution6 for some good KB matches and any other members for a pleasant challenge.
How long have you known us? about 3 years.

Also can we be clan allies?
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? because we are friends and this is the next step in our relationship.
How do you know us? i look for Evolution6 for some good KB matches and any other members for a pleasant challenge.
How long have you known us? about 3 years.

Also can we be clan allies?

I agree to this.
P0int is very fun to play with.

Idk about clan allies though, that's up to trip and the others.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
requesting singly ally because i know alot of your members, and they are skilled ingame
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard