Ranking
ok, set the price too 2.2k and ill see the other products, and will make a decision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
ok.... i felt like showing you a little of my painting...

ya like?

EDIT: this is 100% hand drawn, no vectors, no masks.
Last edited by Cerberus; Jul 16, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
i like the color so far
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
lolz, go ahead dravensk8...lolz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
here is the wip, i know its not really robotic, but i'll try my best to incorporate some robot-ness.

WIP

goddamn its huge lol
...i cant see it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
yea...lolz all i see is a box with an x...xD i can see everyone elses...try not putting it in a spoiler...that might work =/
-----
ok...i just clicked on the box...went too the site, clicked on another box...and it downloaded the picture too my phone, so i saw it...looking good
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Mocro, what things do you like? plates over plates... Some tubes... other stuff? the more examples you give of what you like the better and easier it gets for me
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.