View Poll Results: Which is Harded
Single-Player Replays
35 Votes / 56.45%
Multi-Player Replays
27 Votes / 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Quake View Post
The thing about MP is you really can't plan what your going to do, you have to improvise based on your opponents moves in order to win. You don't go into an aikido server and just plan to manipulate your opponent in a certain way and think it will work because it wont always go according to plan. I'm not sure what you mean by communicate with you partner either. Personally I think MP is harder because you are never really too sure what your opponent is going to do next, in any mod. In SP it's easier to take your time and think out what you want to do and make a great replay, after all, Uke isn't going to move unless you move it.

What, I thought he was referring to making MP replays as in making a replay with a friend to create a replay made by two people online.
I might have misunderstood; but of course, casual online matches are all about analysing a situation and making your move from what you see is more adequate.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Multiplayer replays are harder because there's a time limit and there's no edit this.
Unless you save the replay and edit it then the other person won't be able to play.
If you make the timer longer it wastes more time and etc.
Single player replays you have all the time you want.
And you can edit and edit and edit as much as you want
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Both are equal in my opinion for the following reasons :

- MP has a time limit, your opponent moves thus you cannot controll him as easily as uke, and basicaly what you planned does always work.

- SP replays have more judging on them, so having a skillfull SP means, fluidness, boom hits speed, creativity.... And a lot more. Most players find it quite hard to perfect these.

So both MP and SP are hard, which one is harder is up to you to find out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

to get a good and i mean a good mp replay you need the right game and the right partner
in sp..... if you got skill its pretty easy to make one if you dont have skill its harder then MP

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Both of them just require time and patience, I believe.
But I believe SP takes more time because you have more tools, such as no set turnframes and the ability to move Uke. These make for a more complex replay that will take more time to do.

MP is easier because as long as you have a plan of what to do and communicate with your partner, things should come out at least close of being right.

yeah you right but i feel SP is more easier than MP..
SP and MP.

Both are hard/easy on their places. Plus they aren't worth to be compared with each other.

But MP is a lot more fun than SP Because there are friends whom we can play with.

On the other hand, SP seems lonely. We spend too much time on a replay then finally upload it to get CnC.

and also, CnC isn't fun at all.
I think MP is harder cause you do not have the shift space for 1 frame and you can't go back and edit it with out turning the second player into uke.
Originally Posted by MindSwiped View Post
I think MP is harder cause you do not have the shift space for 1 frame and you can't go back and edit it with out turning the second player into uke.

In SP, we edit replays to improve flow, momentum and realism.

But in MP, we don't need editing Because what happens, happens. We can't do anything about that. PLUS we only need to win in MP. (except Sparring)

So that's not a solid point for any of these to become "Harder" than other.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 25, 2011 at 01:36 PM.
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
In MP replays, you get away with stuff that is considered shitty in SP replays.

But you have to consider that you're fighting with another player, so the quality of the replay comes from the skill of both players, luck, the flow of battle, and (if it's a co-ordinated battle, as in both players are working together to create a replay) co-ordination between the two players.

Not to be Johnny rain cloud here, but it's spelled cordination. Also my vote is sp, because in mp its easy to use your oppononnents weight against them difjfieocjfjeidjfjjahahajwcm sorry I was cleaning my keyboard :|
-----
Originally Posted by andrea01 View Post
yeah you right but i feel SP is more easier than MP..

K one: Get yout grammar facts straight, it's more easy or easier. Not more easier. Two, explaining your opinion might change others' and prove a point, so go ahead and try.
Last edited by peep; Jul 25, 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
SP is harder because if I make a spar with uke, I usually try to set up some good hits for me and none for uke, I just can't let him beat me -.-

In multiplayer, you don't have to be creative, the replay just makes itself, you just do what you normally do and and suddenly theres a good replay.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.