Toribash
It's so magnificent. I shall wear it. EDIT: You can also see I added a "Muffins" bandana on the arm and if you look closely there's a cutie mark on the side of it's stomach.

Magnificent Head Texture

So, before I go to bed, I will make up a random fictional story.... Of a pony, and little red riding hood.
__________________________________________________ _________________
Once apon a time, there was a little girl named, "Litte Red Ridinghood" Or should i say, her nickname. Her real name was Valerie. She would go visit her grandmother every wednesday at 6'oclock in the morning. One morning, she got up to a nice red cloak hanging at the end of her bed with a note attached to it that read:
Valerie, today you have to go to your grandmothers to deliver some bread. Wear this cloak because it will be cold out.
Love, Your mother.
So Valerie put on the cloak and grabbed the basket of bread waiting for her on the counter. When she left, her normal way she took was barricaded by a fallen tree. this tree was huge! There was no way around it. So she decided to take the long way. As she was skipping across the snow covered path, she heard a growl. She has never heard anything like it. Except for the time her mom got her a puppy, but it turned out to be a wolf. This growl was weird though, It was not menacing, Nor was it nice. It seemed as if the wolf wanted something. Red Riding Hood was scared and started to run. Running was no good because the wolf far to fast for her. But she ran, with all the speed, and when she got to here grandmothers house, she opened the door with so much force that the fire flickered, and happened to light the curtain covering her grandmothers room on fire. Then through the light hovering smoke, she saw the wolf. The wolf was about the gouge down her grandmother... Then all of a sudden, a rainbow pony came through the door, and shot a rainbow at the wolf, OUT OF ITS BUTT!!!!!! The wolf was dead, but now Little Red Riding hood had one thought in her head. "Why freaking butt!"
The End
__________________________________________________ ______
Before you ask any questions, I Did the pony shooting rainbows out of the butt because i just thought of this one video as i made this story up lol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxHhB..._order&list=UL
Nice story. A tad random ending. But yea, pretty cool. How long did it take you to make up?

(Is that Freddie Wang? Yes, it is. I love his video's.)
Last edited by Slau; Aug 4, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
I think I might make some more pony head textures if anyone wants one. I'm not gonna try rainbow dash because the hair is too confusing to blend together on the top :s.