Ranking
Oh, could you give me a few tips by any chance? I can't do the course :S I'm not "very" good at parkour in Toribash. if its running and going over steps like in the yoyo parkour then thats all I can do :S
YESSS!!! I DID IT!! PHEW!! WOOT! look its clusmy but man I did it! Also for some reason I couldnt run? Grav settings maybe?
Also I think that i accidently changed my mods name somehow? Because my other replay for it didnt work.
Heres the mod and replay. Try the replay first and tell me if it worked on its own or not.
RATE IT TO PLEASE!
(and helpful tips..)
Attached Files
Milks Parkour Phew....rpl (205.6 KB, 9 views)
Milks_parkour.tbm (2.4 KB, 5 views)
I just did this. I love this mod. especially the "fan" Good work Milk

Here's the replay. (I know I could've made that jump up the ledge, but I wanted to do something different :P)
Attached Files
D3 - Not My Life.rpl (261.3 KB, 14 views)
So I remember you wanted uke's path done, so I did it.. Alaistier style.
Over all, I think it looks pretty smooth.
Attached Files
milks_parkour uke.rpl (358.4 KB, 8 views)
i think this freerun rocks i loved it not to easy but not inpossiboll 9/10
[B]512X512 head texture 19k and less, PM me if you selling one.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Oh, could you give me a few tips by any chance? I can't do the course :S I'm not "very" good at parkour in Toribash. if its running and going over steps like in the yoyo parkour then thats all I can do :S

Tutorials, practice, more practice :>
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
YESSS!!! I DID IT!! PHEW!! WOOT! look its clusmy but man I did it! Also for some reason I couldnt run? Grav settings maybe?
Also I think that i accidently changed my mods name somehow? Because my other replay for it didnt work.
Heres the mod and replay. Try the replay first and tell me if it worked on its own or not.
RATE IT TO PLEASE!
(and helpful tips..)

Toris run differently on objects than they do on solid ground, so your starter won't work as well. I've gotten into the habit of improvising every time I run so when I encounter an issue, such as leaning too far down or up, I know how to deal with it instead of relying on a cookie-cutter run and being faced with the dilemma of not knowing how to stay balanced when problems arise.
Last edited by Alaistier; Aug 24, 2011 at 03:50 PM.