Ranking
Hey this is the Love of Parkour bank. The TC that ges here will always be used for:
  1. Officialness. We need to get noticed ^_^
  2. Events. Will always do these Prizes will come from bank.
  3. We'll always tell who sent tc to the bank.
Bank Of The Love of Parkour Organisation.
Name: D3m0nz
Why do you want to join? I know some of the members in this organization, and I would like to share my love of sparring/freestyle/a little parkour. Also, iSilent insisted that I join.
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? Between Swexxelite or Largekilla
2 replays:
(I don't have any parkour replays, but I have spars and tricking.)
Attached Files
D3 - R - Fatal Expression.rpl (160.8 KB, 6 views)
D3_TamaKuu_2.rpl (1.08 MB, 5 views)
Name:Tricerafi
Why do you want to join?I want share my Parkour experience (although im not pro at it)
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life?Toribash:Jaker and lexx
2 replays:I can't maybe later cause i didn't on my computer

this post is for reserved app
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Name: DarkDranz

Why do you want to join?: i'm a old schooler at parkour/freerun and i
want to share my knowledge wih everyone

Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life?: Oblivion is so far the one i respect the most in this.

2 replays: look below (i haven't made any new parkour stuffz but i think they are good enough )
Attached Files
Dranz Pirate - Vault Test.rpl (393.6 KB, 4 views)
Dranz Halloween - Scary Run.rpl (677.4 KB, 4 views)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Name: TRichard21

Why do you want to join? 'Finding a players online to run with is fun and all but being in an organization wich is all about stylish tricks and organized sessions would be even better. I would like to join so I can learn and share different techniques along with running with those who know how to have a good time . '

Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? 'I'd have to say Oblivion. If any of you have ever ran with him before , you can understand why. But as for real life , that would be me . Im not the best but it is the most fun you will ever have , I recomend it .

2 replays: One thing I can tell you is that I have a tendency to use random mods as my playground ( as shown in the replays). Also as a modder I can show all of you how to use the engage player position in the game rules so you may run where ever your heart desires.

Attached Files
Parkour trick spin.rpl (107.4 KB, 4 views)
Parkour vault tricks.rpl (154.1 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
Name: DarkDranz

Why do you want to join?: i'm a old schooler at parkour/freerun and i
want to share my knowledge wih everyone

Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life?: Oblivion is so far the one i respect the most in this.

2 replays: look below (i haven't made any new parkour stuffz but i think they are good enough )

Yes
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Name: TRichard21

Why do you want to join? 'Finding a players online to run with is fun and all but being in an organization wich is all about stylish tricks and organized sessions would be even better. I would like to join so I can learn and share different techniques along with running with those who know how to have a good time . '

Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? 'I'd have to say Oblivion. If any of you have ever ran with him before , you can understand why. But as for real life , that would be me . Im not the best but it is the most fun you will ever have , I recomend it .

2 replays: One thing I can tell you is that I have a tendency to use random mods as my playground ( as shown in the replays). Also as a modder I can show all of you how to use the engage player position in the game rules so you may run where ever your heart desires.

yep

Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
Name:Tricerafi
Why do you want to join?I want share my Parkour experience (although im not pro at it)
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life?Toribash:Jaker and lexx
2 replays:I can't maybe later cause i didn't on my computer

this post is for reserved app

Yep

Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Name: D3m0nz
Why do you want to join? I know some of the members in this organization, and I would like to share my love of sparring/freestyle/a little parkour. Also, iSilent insisted that I join.
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? Between Swexxelite or Largekilla
2 replays:
(I don't have any parkour replays, but I have spars and tricking.)

yes

Thanks for everyone who applied here ^_^ Much love adding names right now.
Last edited by iSilent; Nov 25, 2011 at 07:28 PM.