Ranking
Nah, already have that, I don't know when this coal turns into entrys, so I crafted seven of them and got a damn coupon (FUCK). So no more offers haha. Thanks though.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
looking for 3 coal

got 4.

im willing to trade everything i got for any of my ''wishlist'' (Assassins creed; revelations, Skyrim, Saints row the third <-- preferably.)
Steam: meow (yeah you can add me okay yeah)

Inv;
Holiday Coal x4
-33% Valve
-25% Valve x2

Wishlist;
Holiday Coal x10
Terraria
Cave Story
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Have
-snip-
want
coal or indie games

Hmm, it appears my theories of Valve conspiring to make more money through the use of the "gift giveaway/holiday sale" are true.

Also, grinded through Super Meat Boy for hours today to get the final piece of coal to make 7 before they disappear. Crafted them and... got a 33% off Valve voucher
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Hmm, it appears my theories of Valve conspiring to make more money through the use of the "gift giveaway/holiday sale" are true.

Also, grinded through Super Meat Boy for hours today to get the final piece of coal to make 7 before they disappear. Crafted them and... got a 33% off Valve voucher

that sucks lol
Anime United
I think I've added the right fireless now
I just want to get rid of my coal, I'm sure I won't win anything with it.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I crafted my 7 pieces of coal to get a 10% Valve voucher yesterday.

BURN..
I bought SMB and Orcs must Die 10 minutes before the whole coal thing ended >.<