Toribash
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
You have been rejected, iPirateGuy.

Damn people didn't even get to vote...

That was kinda rude.
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Zandr, we discuss applications in the private board.

Since you are a trial member you cannot gain access, thus meaning you cannot vote, sorry.

just helping...
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
iPirateGuy: Saying things like that won't help you any.

Yes, we did discuss, privately.

Yes, you can re-apply. Next time, I would read the "Read this before posting" thread.

~SyNbot
Well my name is Kiba, I'm 20 quite laid back i'm from Hervey Bay (I'm an Aussie) I'm not the best player when it come to Toribash.
I'm more of a forum/IRC person I know Athin a little bit from a couple brief chat's among IRC seems like a very laid back person which l like.

Not really much more I can say but I'm not here because I'm looking to join "some clan" I'm here to join a family you could say (Yes I understand that it sounds silly) But most of the clans I have been in ( [-TheWolves] [Tint] [-Ethereal] ) have been amazing but I'm looking for a more forum based clan as I'm not that great at in-game...As said before.

So thank you for taking your time to consider my app.

The Jewww.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Dear [SyN] Members,

My real first name is Jeremy and I am 15 years old, but was told by one of your members that younger members might not have much respect as older members but I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me. I live in Australia,Vic. I'll let you know that every year i always change schools, not because im bad but because my parents wanted me to change. I had no choice, making my education VERY unstable. But now I go to a very good school and im SURE i am staying here for the rest of my school life making my time on this game longer and better giving me experience in-game and socializing more on forums. Everyday i would be on Toribash for 1 hour both in-game and on the forum.

Seeing you re-recruit had got me excited as i have wanted to be part of your clan for all my time on toribash. I know some of your present and past members and have become friends with them. This is probably the first real application i've ever sent to a clan because i truly want to be in [SyN]. I never posted an app because all the other clans i've been in saw me in-game and instantly invited me. I quit my last clan for you guys and im sure i won't quit this one "if" i get in.

I have a few accounts all black belt besides this one, and all ranked below 1000.I stopped using most of them as my popularity on DipperILBI became far greater then the rest of them, Jaziko584 leading just behind as well. I also had an account a while back in 2007 but unfortunately forgot the account as i went on playing MapleStory.In-game I love making tourneys which i have successfully done a few times which made me a lot more friends on Toribash making the prizes exciting for everyone bringing joy to me.

Last year in the ToriOlympics i received many gold and silver medals and gained a lot of experience but unfortunately i had exams at the time and i completely forgot about updating the game. Leaving me to play offline for a few months. Restarting this game at the start of this year got me back into this game even more and if i get into SyN I'll definitely stay for a LONG time. I hope to make friends with all of you members and Athin i know you don't like me as much and i really don't know why, if you get to know me it'll be better for both of us LOL.

I remember trying to apply for this clan probably 2 times but those applications weren't proper and i hope this one is good enough for you guys. Hope you keep this in mind and consider me.

Sincerely,

DipperILBI
The Aikido BEAST is back!
Hi, my real name is hayden, my friends call me G
I have been playing for about a month and i am a blue belt, nearly brown belt already.
I also had another account which was brown belt.
I am 15 years old
I live in brisbane, australia
Im looking for a clan to help out and to be a part of.
This is my playercard
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mywillie.png

Thanks
Mywillie
Jewww: Accepted
DipperILBI: Accepted - Trial
Mywillie: Rejected

Questions? PM me.

~ xR3apzZx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]