Toribash
Well lets try
If I'm fail I will try again later when I think I'm gathered more skill
edit: the reason for joining is i think I can teach the ones whos new in spar .. I'm was already have a apprentice(Idk the word for this) Chamara
I teached him to run goodly and few things about creativity in spar..
Attached Files
V - Perfetto SPAR.rpl (588.8 KB, 24 views)
V spar'd with gotkicks.rpl (495.5 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by 1TheV; May 16, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
1TheV: Your pretty close to being a teacher. Your realism is good your momentum is good but at one part of the Perfetto Spar you lost all of your momentum. You should know where you lost it. Your hits are great too but sometimes you hit at the wrong time so you lose balance and fall on your head. Once you fix keeping all of your momentum and finding out when you can hit come apply again and I'll judge you then.
I think that 1TheV is one of the guys who's pointhungry, and forgot what sparring really is, but potential is always what I'm looking for, and he has some.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Potential is what we look for in students. Teachers should have already tapped into said potential.
It's a no from me. Just too.. sloppy. There's no style.
For teachers I usually look for the teamwork used to make spars,creativity,flow, and realism.
For me, Teachers, I look up to them with a high standard, Since potential is for students, there must be something for teachers, and here they are, the ability to CnC that will actually help, always willing to help, and, of course, willing to teach people something that won't actually mislead them.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=351641&page=4

My replay is there, sorry for the mistake and stuff....
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
I think that 1TheV is one of the guys who's pointhungry, and forgot what sparring really is, but potential is always what I'm looking for, and he has some.

No I'm not pointhungry
Well, I've seen you ingame sometimes, sparring, and your points always outnumber your opponents, judging from that, I think you're pointhungry.
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
Well, I've seen you ingame sometimes, sparring, and your points always outnumber your opponents, judging from that, I think you're pointhungry.

rly?
man you cant read? I'm not pointhungry
Attached Files
swexspar.rpl (663.3 KB, 11 views)