Toribash
I liked your app. I'm not leaning towards no so I say... yes. :3 Also, welcome to the clan Nolanrules.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
I am 14 years old, I live in Denver, Colorado, and I have fed a giraffe before.

I would like to join Enigma because a couple members want me to, those members are Katsudon, and xfoxyx, but more importantly, I'd like to get to know you guys.

My life consists of hanging out with friends, playing football, and going swimming.

I suppose that ^ isn't important in a toribash clan, in toribash my favorite thing to do is collect art, high quality items, and collector's item. I also like hosting betting servers/tourneys and chilling with friends. I get out of school on June 5th and I am looking forward to summer break.

A lot of people think I'm a tight-ass because my seriousness when it comes to marketing, but if you get to know me, I am really laid back.

Thanks for your time,
Chaco

Idk

Maybe.
inq.
i was gonna say no
but since katsudon trusts you,how can i say a no?
i say yes...i have seen him around in the market

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •

I would like to join Enigma because a couple members want me to, those members are Katsudon, and xfoxyx, but more importantly, I'd like to get to know you guys.

My life consists of hanging out with friends, playing football, and going swimming.

I suppose that ^ isn't important in a toribash clan, in toribash my favorite thing to do is collect art, high quality items, and collector's item. I also like hosting betting servers/tourneys and chilling with friends. I get out of school on June 5th and I am looking forward to summer break.

A lot of people think I'm a tight-ass because my seriousness when it comes to marketing, but if you get to know me, I am really laid back.

Thanks for your time,
Chaco

Um, yes of course. :3
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|

Thanks for your time,
Chaco

I know the dude, he's cool, I say yes.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth

Thanks for your time,
Chaco

Ofc yes babe.
It's a rather excellent application however I'm still very apathic.
what am i doing here
If you'd like I can hang around your forums so you can get to know me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]