Toribash
Application
Belt: Blue
Forum Activaty Rating: 7
In game activaty Rating: 10
Favorite Mod:Judo

I want to join because I have heard some great things about you guys and greenboss (one of your members) have requested that i join,I am in search for a clan and i think this is the right one for me,

Yes I will be loyal to the clan and i will show respect and I will always follow your rules
Originally Posted by ULTPHA View Post
Belt: Blue
Forum Activaty Rating: 7
In game activaty Rating: 10
Favorite Mod:Judo

I want to join because I have heard some great things about you guys and greenboss (one of your members) have requested that i join,I am in search for a clan and i think this is the right one for me,

Yes I will be loyal to the clan and i will show respect and I will always follow your rules

Accepted! Be active IG and on forum. Also loyal to this clan.
Proud Leader of Violence Inside of Peace
Your country/gmt: Canada, AST
Belt: Brown
Fourm activity rating: 4
Ingame activity rating: 10
Your rank: 5120- Fav mod: Judo
Favorite mods: Judo, Twinswords2fixed, akido, wushu
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I feel I have some knowledge to share and would like to learn a thing or two
Will you follow rules: Absoulutly I've been in a strict guild in WoW for 2 years without even being spoken to once.
Will you be loyal to this clan: I will because 1 this is my first clan 2 beacause im desperate
Your Country / GMT: Ukraine GMT +2
Belt: (Min. Blue) Blue
Forum activity rating (1-10): 2 (I will become much activier, if I will be in a clan)
In-game activity rating (1-10): 9
Your rank: 12766 (global)
Favorite mods: Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Wushu.
Why you want to join? Because I think I can become much better If I will become with greater players.
Will you follow the rules? Of course.
Will you loyal to this clan? Yes.
\
Originally Posted by Destrolol View Post
Your country/gmt: Canada, AST
Fourm activity rating: 4
Ingame activity rating: 10
Your rank: 5120- Fav mod: Judo
Favorite mods: Judo, Twinswords2fixed, akido, wushu
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I feel I have some knowledge to share and would like to learn a thing or two
Will you follow rules: Absoulutly I've been in a strict guild in WoW for 2 years without even being spoken to once.
Will you be loyal to this clan: I will because 1 this is my first clan 2 beacause im desperate

Accepted! Be active on forum. Also loyal to X.
-----
Originally Posted by Shellias View Post
Your Country / GMT: Ukraine GMT +2
Belt: (Min. Blue) Blue
Forum activity rating (1-10): 2 (I will become much activier, if I will be in a clan)
In-game activity rating (1-10): 9
Your rank: 12766 (global)
Favorite mods: Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Wushu.
Why you want to join? Because I think I can become much better If I will become with greater players.
Will you follow the rules? Of course.
Will you loyal to this clan? Yes.

Accepted! Be active IG and on forum. Also loyal to X
Last edited by tauge; Nov 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my Application
Applications form:
Your Country / GMT: United States
Belt: (Min. Blue) blue
Forum activity rating (1-10): 4
In-game activity rating (1-10):10
Your rank: 300000 -400000
Favorite mods:judo & akido& judofrac
Why you want to join? Bc I wanna be apart of a group of fellow toribash lovers as well as learn some things
Will you follow the rules? Yes.
Will you loyal to this clan?Yes.
Last edited by Ryu56; Nov 6, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
Applications form:
Real name: I'm somewhat uncomfortable with giving it out - is there a real reason for this?
Your Country / GMT: Easily given. United States, Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5, pretty sure)
Belt: Brown. I've only been playing for a little over a week - I think that ought to be noted.
Forum activity rating (1-10): 1... Though that's because this is my first post. With forums I generally get up to about a seven if it draws my interest.
In-game activity rating (1-10): I'm going to say... 7...
Your rank: It's been hovering around 10k. right now it's 11304.
Favorite mods: Judo. Just judo, really, though I enjoy making a fool of myself in wushu and twinswords on occasion.
Why you want to join? Because.... Quite simple, really. I know a great deal of people in this clan, and I've received unofficial invitations from three different people.
Will you follow the rules? I'll follow the rules you've already set (they aren't too restricting anyway), and any more you lay down - on the condition that they're reasonable. I doubt you'd make them unreasonable, but hey - have to be honest. :P
Will you loyal to this clan? Whatever that means, yes.

That done to show I'm sincere, I'd also like to ask a few questions before you accept me, if you choose to do so.
1. If a person was found to be regularly impolite to others outside the clan (calling names, being a jerk in general), would said person be kicked? I ask because I don't think I'd enjoy sharing a clan with those people. :P
2. I've noticed certain other clans have restrictions on applicants, wanting to make sure that everyone can and will do something for the clan (even if not solely ingame) and not just expect a free ride. What are your opinions on this?
3. Besides an [X] in front of my name, what does this clan offer?
4. Am I taking all of this too seriously? :P lol

Non-gamewise, I used to make forum sigs, so my art skills may be of some use... I've also written stories (novels, really) as a hobby to some critical acclaim, but I'm not sure just how useful that skill would be in a game like Toribash. I'm willing to offer any services I can, including teaching newer judo players (if needed) and donating spare tc... Which brings me to ask a final question:

5. Has nobody donated anything yet, or has that simply not yet been updated?
Last edited by Talv; Nov 6, 2012 at 03:45 AM.
Hello, Death. How's life?
Applications form:
Real nameylan
Your Country / GMT:America
Forum activity rating (1-10):0
Your rank: 4892 judo 643
Favorite mods:judo abd
Why you want to join? Like the people
Will you follow the rules?yes
Will you loyal to this clan?yes
Originally Posted by Talv View Post
Applications form:
Real name: I'm somewhat uncomfortable with giving it out - is there a real reason for this?
Your Country / GMT: Easily given. United States, Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5, pretty sure)
Belt: Brown. I've only been playing for a little over a week - I think that ought to be noted.
Forum activity rating (1-10): 1... Though that's because this is my first post. With forums I generally get up to about a seven if it draws my interest.
In-game activity rating (1-10): I'm going to say... 7...
Your rank: It's been hovering around 10k. right now it's 11304.
Favorite mods: Judo. Just judo, really, though I enjoy making a fool of myself in wushu and twinswords on occasion.
Why you want to join? Because.... Quite simple, really. I know a great deal of people in this clan, and I've received unofficial invitations from three different people.
Will you follow the rules? I'll follow the rules you've already set (they aren't too restricting anyway), and any more you lay down - on the condition that they're reasonable. I doubt you'd make them unreasonable, but hey - have to be honest. :P
Will you loyal to this clan? Whatever that means, yes.

That done to show I'm sincere, I'd also like to ask a few questions before you accept me, if you choose to do so.
1. If a person was found to be regularly impolite to others outside the clan (calling names, being a jerk in general), would said person be kicked? I ask because I don't think I'd enjoy sharing a clan with those people. :P
2. I've noticed certain other clans have restrictions on applicants, wanting to make sure that everyone can and will do something for the clan (even if not solely ingame) and not just expect a free ride. What are your opinions on this?
3. Besides an [X] in front of my name, what does this clan offer?
4. Am I taking all of this too seriously? :P lol

Non-gamewise, I used to make forum sigs, so my art skills may be of some use... I've also written stories (novels, really) as a hobby to some critical acclaim, but I'm not sure just how useful that skill would be in a game like Toribash. I'm willing to offer any services I can, including teaching newer judo players (if needed) and donating spare tc... Which brings me to ask a final question:

5. Has nobody donated anything yet, or has that simply not yet been updated?

Accepted! Be active on forum and IG. Also loyal to tjis clan.

I'll answer your questions later. Because it's too much and i'm kinda busy right now. lol.
-----
Originally Posted by MottaFuga View Post
Applications form:
Your Country / GMT:America
Forum activity rating (1-10):0
Your rank: 4892 judo 643
Favorite mods:judo abd
Why you want to join? Like the people
Will you follow the rules?yes
Will you loyal to this clan?yes

Accepted! Be active on forum and IG. Also loyal to X.
-----
Originally Posted by Ryu56 View Post
Applications form:
Your Country / GMT: United States
Belt: (Min. Blue)
Forum activity rating (1-10): 4
Your rank: 300000 -400000
Favorite mods:judo & akido& judofrac
Why you want to join? Bc I wanna be apart of a group of fellow toribash lovers as well as learn some things
Will you follow the rules? Yes.
Will you loyal to this clan?Yes.

What's your belt? Completely please.
Last edited by tauge; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump