Ranking
Originally Posted by vibeast340 View Post
i would like to join your clan tpc

That would require actually posting an application.
Originally Posted by Nyelulu123 View Post
Cool Clan Hope It's Goes Well And I Love Apple Pie...

What? Who? Okay..
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
That just depends on whether we remain active or not.

Also this is an application thread, post in the Chat Thread stuff like that.
RIP [TPC]
Let Ma Join
I'm looking to join I will be honest. I'm 14 I am extremely good at aikido come at me bro honestly I'm at around 8th Dan level in skill I have a hacked account called avromie and I don't care for it he was a black belt I also have a other account that is an 8th Dan but I gave it over to a friend because that account kept getting hacked for some reason also I'm very good at making textures and I'm good at making videos if u send me foodage of a replay I will make it fancy put it in a montage and put it on YouTube if you want although I'm only a brown belt I had an old 8th Dan account and use to share a account with my bro that is almost a 4th Dan please reply I'm very interested in going. Also I'm pretty active I pretty much play everyday (almost) and when I have a day off I play a lot thanks and please reply
Originally Posted by DarkMaster132 View Post
I'm looking to join I will be honest. I'm 14 I am extremely good at aikido come at me bro honestly I'm at around 8th Dan level in skill I have a hacked account called avromie and I don't care for it he was a black belt I also have a other account that is an 8th Dan but I gave it over to a friend because that account kept getting hacked for some reason also I'm very good at making textures and I'm good at making videos if u send me foodage of a replay I will make it fancy put it in a montage and put it on YouTube if you want although I'm only a brown belt I had an old 8th Dan account and use to share a account with my bro that is almost a 4th Dan please reply I'm very interested in going. Also I'm pretty active I pretty much play everyday (almost) and when I have a day off I play a lot thanks and please reply

'

Seems like your password is impossible to crack. Also, try using fullstops next time.

Anyways, your app is in discussion. Meanwhile try to catch us ingame for a test or something.
Last edited by HolyButler; Jun 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Dark, you just copied the first application at the beginning of the forum page so it is a big NO for me.
"I am gonna rip off your head and sh*t down your neck."
~Someone from a movie.
It's a shame that this clan gonna be close... this is probably a successful clan come on clan member be more active don't let piegod down be active and let this clan be alive.. *Be active remember...!!

Be active okay
Assasin Of The [l]
Yeah, he literally copy and pasted an app from the first page.

Hell no.

@Nyelulu123: You're welcome to post in our forum if you want, but just do it over in the chat thread.
RIP [TPC]