Ranking
Originally Posted by JhonMorson View Post
Hi,my name is Bryson I'm 11 and my specialities in toribash are tricking,sparring,and parkour.
My favorite pie is sweet potatoe pie and I make videos on youtube sometimes.I am random,sweet,dareing and dangerous.

I want to join because I think this clan will help me make new friends and give me more self esteem also I think this is a beast clan.

Hm. Neutral until in-game ability is tested and other members vote.
Hello, I'm LoneSkills/LS. I'm returning from a 4 month break to toribash. I am good at making head textures and trail art. I will start to be active on forums and in-game. I like to be in-game a lot more. I like hanging out and talking to cool groups . I usually am on the forums for that purpose. I am applying for this clan because it seems very organized and active. This looks like a clan I could be loyal to. I don't really have anything to offer this clan, but I don't really care about tc or items. So I will donate all my in-game and market earnings to the bank if there is one. Thank you for allowing me to apply.
HEY IM NICEFLAME AND IM YELLOW BELT (ALT) IM REALLY GOOD AT EVERYMOD I DO SO DONT SAY YOU A NOOB JUST TRY MEH AND I WILL GIVE YOU A HIDING(BEAT YOU UP) I WANT TO JOIN POWER BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE PRO AND ALL THAT SHIT THAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU LIKE "YEAH BRO YOU KNOW THAT CLAN [P] THAT A MEANS [P]ROS AND IM ACTIVE ALL THE TIME AND IM SELLING HOMER SIMPSONS HEAD 6K PM OR FIND ME IN GAME THANKS [P]OWER.!
Greetings, my name is Swaves I was born January 31st 1940 (73)
I joined on the 16th march 2013, I have 1,132 posts and 2,409 qi.
My gender is male.
I want to join Power because... well, I know all your members from the ingame and around the forums. I read some of the topics you guys have in your thread and messages you post, and you seem like a friendly bunch who can understand a joke (most clans take everything so seriously) and have a good laugh.

You may be thinking why the hell is a 73 year old playing toribash? The explanation is quite simple. When you are old like me, you have nothing to do except join your local bowls club and watch old Tv shows from the 60-70's. So I decided to start playing games instead.

But back on track with my app, I am good at aikido and no grab mods like rk-mma. I am also quite active on forums, and try to post a few times everyday (if not more).

I also like duelling and betting and have got 15k out of it yesterday!

Now before you start ripping into every visible flaw in my thread and collectively mocking me, I would like to state that I am serious about joining and to actually consider me.

Im really 14...
PIE
Last edited by Swaves; Apr 29, 2013 at 03:03 AM.
Originally Posted by niceflame View Post
HEY IM NICEFLAME AND IM YELLOW BELT (ALT) IM REALLY GOOD AT EVERYMOD I DO SO DONT SAY YOU A NOOB JUST TRY MEH AND I WILL GIVE YOU A HIDING(BEAT YOU UP) I WANT TO JOIN POWER BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE PRO AND ALL THAT SHIT THAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU LIKE "YEAH BRO YOU KNOW THAT CLAN [P] THAT A MEANS [P]ROS AND IM ACTIVE ALL THE TIME AND IM SELLING HOMER SIMPSONS HEAD 6K PM OR FIND ME IN GAME THANKS [P]OWER.!

This app is just...I will start with the caps, why on earth you wrote your app in caps? I doubt your cap lock is broke, you can still use Alt+F4. Saying nice stuff and trying to seduce us with compliments wont give you a position on this clan. I don't really care about your homer simpson head, this was irrational and idiotic to include in your app, you clearly are not fit to join this clan, you're unworthy.
Last edited by Neru; Apr 29, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME

Lolno. Never.

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
My gender is male.
I want to join Power because... well, I know all your members from the ingame and around the forums. I read some of the topics you guys have in your thread and messages you post, and you seem like a friendly bunch who can understand a joke (most clans take everything so seriously) and have a good laugh.

You may be thinking why the hell is a 73 year old playing toribash? The explanation is quite simple. When you are old like me, you have nothing to do except join your local bowls club and watch old Tv shows from the 60-70's. So I decided to start playing games instead.

But back on track with my app, I am good at aikido and no grab mods like rk-mma. I am also quite active on forums, and try to post a few times everyday (if not more).

Now before you start ripping into every visible flaw in my thread and collectively mocking me, I would like to state that I am serious about joining and to actually consider me.

Im really 14...
PIE

Lol Yes from me. Little humor in that Age but anyways, idk if i even have the option to vote (Trial)
Originally Posted by LoneSkills View Post
Hello, I'm LoneSkills/LS. I'm returning from a 4 month break to toribash. I am good at making head textures and trail art. I will start to be active on forums and in-game. I like to be in-game a lot more. I like hanging out and talking to cool groups . I usually am on the forums for that purpose. I am applying for this clan because it seems very organized and active. This looks like a clan I could be loyal to. I don't really have anything to offer this clan, but I don't really care about tc or items. So I will donate all my in-game and market earnings to the bank if there is one. Thank you for allowing me to apply.

I really like your attitude. I want to give you a chance in this clan but first I need to discuss some stuff with you. Seeing that you're honest with your app, that's enough to offer, honesty and loyalty. You don't need to donate in order to make for what you can't do, this app really moved me, you're worthy of joining Power.

YES
Last edited by Neru; Apr 29, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
My gender is male.

Im really 14...
PIE

Nice, 1+ more yes's for an invite now that I sa yes. It seems you are serious but nice.

Fuck you Water, you quit and had a chance :/

Originally Posted by LoneSkills View Post

Moving app, 1+ yes's for an invite to Power. I would invite you now but I have to follow the rules.

Please note:

The invite is only the invitation to trial here. You haven't officially made it if you've gotten an invite.