Toribash
Original Post
Toribash TakeOVER (Subscribe Now!!!)

Welcome to Toribash TakeOVER! Toribash is taking over in a big way and we want your help to do it!

What is Toribash TakeOVER:

www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

This is a youtube channel, but it's something special and different for every user. For some, you may enjoy my instructional videos on how to be a better player. For others, you may find interviews with high level players and members of staff here at Toribash interesting. And of course... everyone loves Giveaways. Well it's all here at your one stop shopping for Toribash Entertainment.

And here's your introduction!

That video is a good start to know exactly what you can expect to see. We've already done interviews with Tinerr and of course HAMPA for you to check out, not to mention a theory video on winning games and an instructional video on Wushu. And please guys, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, what have you. Let me know. Tell me on youtube, post here, etc! But you have to make sure to like the videos, comment on them, and subscribe to the channel!

With your help, Toribash absolutely will Take OVER!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yo this is great, it's nice to see a really accessible channel for new players with tons of different kinds of content. Subbed.

Also, I wouldn't know if I'm quite a high-quality interviewee, but if you're running out of people to interview, you could always hit me up.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I subbed. Great channel. As for a suggestion:
Why not try and complete challenges that vewers suggest? This could result in bajillion great videos, like: people could suggest a crazy mod, or a crazy challenge in wushu (like you can touch the ground for only 5 times or something like that) and I think it would greatly involve community. Also, you could shoutout the person who suggested the thing you will be doing in the video.
I was thinking that a video about , texture , item and how not to be scam would a great idea to help new comer into make good decision .
Just so y'all know, I'm always checking this thread at least like 5 times a day, so don't think if you haven't received direct messages back I still love you. I try to reply back to almost every YouTube comment. Some ideas are repeats too.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hxc, great idea with the Chanel and whatnot. I subbed a while back as you know. I would like to suggest a mini series titled "Kowla (the massive scrub's) return to tb) which would possibly just be us streaming and throwing in redundant and overused fight music like eye of the tiger. Let me know your thoughts, (Skype me, I think I have you added but I deleted a bunch of people kinda randomly so if I'm not on yours add Scotsgolf112)
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Hey HAX I have plans for your channel :3

Show some "How To" videos (for noobs)
- This will show noobs how to do moves such as sparring moves, dm's, fractures etc...

Also show the "History of Toribash"
- To show the people the history of toribash (sounds interesting)

Show something like "Toribash for Dummies"
- You show people how toribash is hard and good etc... i pm'ed you about that.
I don't feel this is as big as described to be. You can find most of these type of videos already.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
hm.. maybe try doing a video about some of the best tbash players, some of the most popular their are "etc"

Just stuff kinda like that...
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning