Ranking
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
it's probably numbers and nuthug and someone else or something.

Wrong.

Strike 1.

2 more strikes and bans start getting handed out to scrubs who think they know.

HAPPY GUESSING
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I hope the "top replay makers" you are talking about are active on the replay board.

Also it would be cool if we could suggest replays for the default folder somewhere.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
I'll ruin one of the remaining guesses by saying:

Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis

because he spits hot fiyah.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Toribash 4.6
- new default replays

personally, im very happy to see swexx and pusga in there, but some of the other new replays were just .. awkward. like the ShoryukenSplit replay by Dafe ok im an idiot nvm that

also im sad to see some of the replays i loved were removed

what do you guys think??

anyways, congratulations to the people who got in
Last edited by eazi; Nov 5, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
To be honest, I don't like them.
Swex and pusga got in, which is great, but there's so many good replays left out/removed. I expected there to be a lot more as well.

Also, the replay Oblivion (renamed to "Spar") is apparently created by Hampa, which can and will be confusing to new players.
Last edited by jisse; Nov 4, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
I really like the big amount of replays by recent players.

About time Swexx and Jingles got in too. And the Dafe replay is super iconic and looks awesome so I was pretty much waiting for it to get in

I really enjoyed Syncro Strike and Glimmer though Swing of the Clock is awesome but Glimmer just had the best pose in the world
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I really enjoyed Syncro Strike and Glimmer though Swing of the Clock is awesome but Glimmer just had the best pose in the world

Those two have been in there for ages dood.

The swexx/largekilla spar, Divine, and 50 Shades of Red were sexy.

Great to see pusga in there too, I always loved that replay.

Some of the mp replays are still bad though, big dms but nothing that special really :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Some of the mp replays are still bad though, big dms but nothing that special really :c

I though the new tk replays were awesome.
oh yeah