Toribash
I would love to say that your artwork, while not being the most detailed, has a very unique and still 'Proper' look. Best artist i've seen.

Also: I'll do 4.2k for the H&R (Will raise once i sell my own texture set)

Also: Do you accept items, if they aren't trashbag?
Last edited by TopHats; Dec 8, 2013 at 08:26 AM.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
I would love to say that your artwork, while not being the most detailed, has a very unique and still 'Proper' look. Best artist i've seen.

Also: I'll do 4k or the H&R (Will raise once i sell my own texture set)

I already offered 4k, pay attention to the thread.
Zoni: 4K's good. I'll wait for few days (at most, a week) to see if anyone gets interested, if not, it's yours.

TopHats: Thanks for the compliment. Having people appreciate my work makes me feel happy. n_n Also, take not that the minimum raise is 500tc. Items would depend on whether they strike my interest. Feel free to offer items but I really don't like bad offers (eg: "Orc force, chronic blood, chronic timer + tc for..." No.
~Revised Offer To 5k (Tc)~
Last edited by TopHats; Dec 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
can i auto but H&R
-----
12k tc
Last edited by codeine; Dec 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I sent you a PM, I can't do so unless you send me your email address..
---
Quicker than I expected. H&R set sold to RoBotN1nja.
Last edited by iAwesome; Dec 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
I'll pay 14k f you can make a very well 512 set to match my head texture. I'll provide several pictures, or you can just /dl and /lp me
I'm toxic go away.
Errrrr... you aren't supposed to do that here. Send me a pm instead. This is supposed to be my art store, not a request store.
---
Closing the thread for now, will re-open when I have homemade sets to sell again!
Last edited by iAwesome; Dec 8, 2013 at 02:37 PM.