Ranking
Bad app. I think your somewhat decent. Neutral

P.S. Fix punctuation!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
We wanna make sure we only recruit players that is actionally have some skill, and that we all like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Just to let you guys know a little about me, my Toribash name is ToriGirl22 and I live in Philippine. My GMT is +8. I love cooking and I'm trying to create my own recipe. Other than cooking, I also enjoy listening to music, playing Toribash and reading. Yes, I know, reading!

The reason that I feel like joining this clan is partly because I was thinking of joining this clan for a while now. My forum activity will definitely increase and please don't judge me because of my post count; I know 130 is a bit but I'll try to post more often. About IRC, I'll try to join the clan's channel (if u have). I don't know a lot about you people and hopefully I will know most of you and play Toribash with all of you in the future. I spend most of my time in ingame so there's a higher chances for us to play. I have read the general rules of Toribash and will not break the rules. All my infractions are expired, both are from 'profile infractions'.

Also, I'll try my best to help this clan such as helping the activity in the [Yes] forums grow. Though, I can't guarantee that but, as I said, I'll try my very best.

I'm a 3nd dan black belt and I have yet a lot to learn. My favorite mod is Aikido.tbm and Aikidobigdojo and, I'm quite good at it. I don't do marketing or texture making but I duel a lot. I've gotten most of my TC from dueling but I've spent it all on my items and lost quite a lot from dueling. The reason I starts dueling is so that I can win enough money to buy a pair of wing flame and hopefully in the near future, I can.

Lastly, I hope this application will be accepted

Unfortunately my Toribash client crashes everytime so I redownload it and all of my replays are gone .

~ToriGirl22
HI my name is ToriGirl nice meeting you ^_^
Nice wall'otext. You seem decent ingame and pretty chill. So that's actually a nuetral from me. :P I put a good amount of thought into this.

You seem like your missing a lot In torilife.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well, I say there are not enough informations.

You should talk more about your previous clans, if you are in organizations and things you have already done, and not about the fact that you have to learn many things and that you will increase your activity, if you join [Yes]. Posting replays would help us judging you better, too.

I call that application decent, because it seems like you put some effort in it, but I don't think decent will be enough.