Toribash
My reasons weren't reasons. Dj and I know each other because we were in MyLittle together.
So I was just attending...
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hello i'm xxraveyxx and im a 5th dan i got banned for saying that i stole an acc, anyways, my main is woodysaad i have 12 i like abd, xspar, mushu, and all ungrab mods. My real name is woody im not good artist but not a bad one too ive read the rules and i will follow them one by one im forum active and in game active . I was in a clan but i quit not for hopping into another one but cuz there was a problem if u wanna know it its at (its) Thread. I live at lebanon gmt +961 i have a fb but i dont use it much. I wanna enter diamonds cuz its a good clan and i know most of his ppl like beatz nito... Sorry for not posting the photo or the rpl's but i saw and read all wat its written, im making my app on the phone and btw i can give u a big push at wars and beatz saw that when i was playing with him. Hope u accept me
Last edited by Miracle; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:03 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
xXRaveyXx:
You still need replays and the picture ... Auto-reject.
It's a clan is my past clan and you actually left them without a real reason:
"useless post, useless post u just didn't put an expilicaton for what kind of useless post u dont want oh my gosh im just leaving the clan. Cya "
This is what I read on their thread. I want mature members, not kids that act like this.
No from me.

DJTurn3r:
Invited you.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Application
Hello members of the Diamond clan. I am Guypie1, an American Toribash player who would like to join your clan. I have been looking and looking for a clan to join, and this seems to be of my best interest to join. I can help the clan in Judo, Judofrac, aikido, and aikidobiddojo. I can help you in the forums aswell, with debates, discussions, and more. I have been playing Toribash for about a year now, and I believe I might have the skills to join a clan. I have lots of experience in how Toribash works, good strategies and tactics for winning and betting, and I believe I am capable of helping your clan. I also have some special non-forum/ non-casual fighting skills. I can make good replays of certain types, especially skeet replays, which could help the clan in replay contests and/or bragging rights for the clan. I can also help in GM Tourneys, which I am good at. I really, really do believe I have the skills to join this clan. Thank you for considering this application. "To be valuable enough to steal, to tough to break!"
Attached Images
desk.jpg (8.9 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
Me and Uke Skeet.rpl (114.5 KB, 8 views)
Clean Decap.rpl (13.8 KB, 7 views)
Bye.rpl (40.9 KB, 7 views)
Monkey.rpl (87.6 KB, 7 views)
Some say they are better... I say "we'll see"...
Would be nice if you can tell us your gmt. I also want to see some ABD replays, I hope you have some.
Yes, abd is like only mod I can really judge so I would like that replay.
You play 7-8 months (not 1 year like you said) and you're black belt with 10posts... I don't know you so I say you're not very active.
You also write "to tough to break" I like that grammar fault, because I'm still convinced it's no grammar fault.

But I'll judge when we fought ingame/you give an abd replay.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abd replays
Here are 2 Abd replays.

Ask if you want more.
-----
woops
-----
Don't mind the woops
Attached Images
desk.jpg (8.9 KB, 5 views)
Attached Files
app.rpl (73.8 KB, 8 views)
Decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by guypie1; Apr 6, 2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some say they are better... I say "we'll see"...
I'm sorry, but in the "app" replay you don't even counter the lifts and the dq looks pretty much lucky. In the "decap" replay your opponent acts like he wants to get decapped lol.
I'm saying No for now, but if I see you ingame and you're good (Better then what I now think you are), I'll may say yes.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]