Ranking
this is where you keep your cool and try your hardest to let it go.

I don't know anything about relationships because imo dating is dumb

but if it's anything like losing a good friend who still goes to your school, then the simple solution is to subconsciously act like it never happened replace them with a hobby.

take up drawing, digital art, storymaking, or some sort of physical activity.
i'm not telling you to become a body builder, but hey, parkour and running to the store helps me get out of my bad mood sometimes.

also, as I said before, I can send you some hentai. depression sucks, especially when it's dragged on for a waaaayyy long time. for like, years and such. it may sound a little "cliche", but seriously, just doin' stuff can distract you from being super down in the dumps and friends who really care just help even more.

irlycare
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 30, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
this is where you keep your cool and try your hardest to let it go.

I don't know anything about relationships because imo dating is dumb

but if it's anything like losing a good friend who still goes to your school, then the simple solution is to subconsciously act like it never happened replace them with a hobby.

take up drawing, digital art, storymaking, or some sort of physical activity.
i'm not telling you to become a body builder, but hey, parkour and running to the store helps me get out of my bad mood sometimes.

also, as I said before, I can send you some hentai. depression sucks, especially when it's dragged on for a waaaayyy long time. for like, years and such. it may sound a little "cliche", but seriously, just doin' stuff can distract you from being super down in the dumps and friends who really care just help even more.

irlycare

You never send me hentai :[
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post

i've asked for some. still waiting for a reply.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post

because we don't really talk

i've p much known Dan since [Sandwich].

mintcat, I don't really share my hentai and doujinshi with people i don't know well.
beware
the goblin
so basically just make this bitch feel as bad as possible for cheating on you
do all in your power to make her feel like the hooker she is
also keep in mind that it's not your fault and anything this skank says to hurt you just make references to blowjobs and make sexist comments to offend her well
then remind her why she's the one who should be sorry and then tell her she has a loose vagina and if she ever starts ranting about some stupid shit just say "please continue, i'd like to hear more of the bullshit that comes out of your cock-sucking mouth"
and when she gives up after that just say "yeah thats right bitch now go back to working the corner like usual"
then walk off and masturbate and then that basically stops depression

EDIT: this is from experience
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post

mintcat, I don't really share my hentai and doujinshi with people i don't know well.

nice to meet you. i'm mintcat.

gimme hentai

Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
so basically just make this bitch feel as bad as possible for cheating on you
do all in your power to make her feel like the hooker she is
also keep in mind that it's not your fault and anything this skank says to hurt you just make references to blowjobs and make sexist comments to offend her well
then remind her why she's the one who should be sorry and then tell her she has a loose vagina and if she ever starts ranting about some stupid shit just say "please continue, i'd like to hear more of the bullshit that comes out of your cock-sucking mouth"
and when she gives up after that just say "yeah thats right bitch now go back to working the corner like usual"
then walk off and masturbate and then that basically stops depression

EDIT: this is from experience

^ yeah... that.