Toribash
That's an epic game choice zeto :O

I love Child of Light. Super Meat Boy is hard but awesome for something to play when you have to wait in the League queue for example.

Also I played Primordia recently. I just finished it 10 minutes ago, with a total of 6 hours of playing. It's a little ingame-adventure-thing like Machinarium or Samorost, but a lot harder. Plays in an apocalyptic robot world where humans don't exist anymore. The robots see the humans as some kind of "god" who created them. You play a robot called Horatio and his power core got stolen by a laser-shooting evil robot called Scraper. The power core a glowing stone thing who keeps himself and his little friend Crispin alive. A journey begins were you have to travel to the big robot city, Metropol, but you find out that the city is fallen for a virus which pretends to be the leader of the city, called MetroMind. It's pretty hard and takes a lot of thinking, a lot more for someone who isn't perfect in English, like me. The robots really speak robotish with many confusing words, but the voice acting is FUCKING awesome. You'll have several ending opportiunities at the end where you have to make decisions, but I don't want to tell you too much. It's really worth playing it.

"Horatio Nullbuilt" and "Crispin Horatiobuilt"

Sounds awesome. I'll wait for it to come on sale, but definitely want to give it a try!

EDIT: Fuck I'm gonna miss the bioshock infinite sale. Oh well, its gonna be back during the summer with the summer sales
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by ape View Post
do any of you homies play Blade Symphony?

i dont own it, but if i had steam cash i'd totally buy it
looks like a superfun game to play with friends

what are your thoughts about it?
'u'
Fistful of frags is a free Western FPS game that you can get on steam. It is really fun and you dont need a good PC to run it, even thou graphics are nice.