Toribash
tbh, the manip wasn't that great. You reversed ukes direction around a lot, which took away from it a lot.
The biggest thing i can say is that instead of trying to hit uke up into the air, try rather to start spinning him in the air, which makes it a lot easier because then all of what you do is keep adding to the momentum he's already built. Generally when you do that all you need to do is just keep adding more force and he stays up much more easily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I got bannanas for dicks :l
-----
Im new ( no im not! )
Attached Files
Butterfly Dragon.rpl (401.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Oct 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Butterfly dragon-Opener was kinad weird, not to say I didn't like it but I know for a fact that I didn't like that little reverse of direction you did. I'm glad you started off with a punch instead of a spinny kick. The split was kinda crappy, only because instead of a powerful punch you kinda dragged your hand over ukes chest. The grab for the kick looked a little forced, and you had alot of your other body parts held at the same time. The leg dm was ok, But the last kick was spectacular, very flashy and a nice spread of dms. Jump to the pose was weird, you made -30 look floaty .

Good job man, keep it up! I would cnc the rest but I'm doing this at school and don't have much time.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Oh not bump.
-----
Thanks for that man. :3
Last edited by Nausea; Oct 31, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump