Ranking
Frigster was just in a match with me, then he said "oh shit" then I got a pop up saying he's banned.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Yeah,I tend to do that sometimes.

Also I just wants to say that about half this clan is inactive. I never see them post on the threads or in-game. If you want to continue to be a part of this quickly rising clan the you must be more active. So post often, and visit us in-game.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
You should give them 5days and if you don't hear from them kick them sorry for backseat moderation but it's not good if you guys are going to try and get official in the future
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
Becoming official would be nice... But getting to top 10 first is better. We just recently lost qudaq and hydrahawk but nothing we can't repair.
-----
Contract right pec extend left pec right rotate chest
Contract abs and contact lumbar space contract left pec extend right pec left rotate chest
Extend left leg contract left hip hold right leg contract right ankle and extend left ankle space
-----
Uh what? That move makes absolutely no sense..? Contract the lumbar? Wtf does that mean? Extend left leg? There is no leg but there's joints in the leg? do I just extend all of them?
Last edited by Mark0911; Aug 21, 2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Eh... I'm out thought it was more of a chill clan just with good players but it's serious and i have no intention on being serious. But thanks for the chance to join.
You're a joke
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Becoming official would be nice... But getting to top 10 first is better. We just recently lost qudaq and hydrahawk but nothing we can't repair.
-----
Contract right pec extend left pec right rotate chest
Contract abs and contact lumbar space contract left pec extend right pec left rotate chest
Extend left leg contract left hip hold right leg contract right ankle and extend left ankle space
-----
Uh what? That move makes absolutely no sense..? Contract the lumbar? Wtf does that mean? Extend left leg? There is no leg but there's joints in the leg? do I just extend all of them?

Again not trying to back seat moderate but don't chain post
-----
^ that's what's showing you chain posted just edit the posts(BTW I put that there)
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
BlueVolts I like the idea. At GMT 12:00 Am I will post a five day activity check. I just want everyone to help the clan be the best we can be.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
hi my name is shaheed my ingame name is itsshaheed XD im 13 my skill is thinking fast to win a game.the mods im good at is mushu wushu akido and lenshu.i respect all members in the clan i don't join clans with no respect so i wont to join this clan i know i can respect all members and make this clan more awesome.
Please move this application to the Application Thread. Link below:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...00#post7556800