Ranking
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
Hmmmm seems good to me, count me in
Leader of Liquor.

Say is the 2nd leader count too?
if yes count me in as the 2nd leader of Liquor
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Well.. bout members.. I also had problems to get really good members.. best way: try to see potenzial in low belts (and push them).. I have a few members who were quite unknown when they joined my clan.. now they are very good, and some of them are little famous too.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Say is the 2nd leader count too?
if yes count me in as the 2nd leader of Liquor

Are you co-leader or do you have 2 leaders?
Something is better than nothing.

we have 2 leaders just see [l] clan page
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Well.. bout members.. I also had problems to get really good members.. best way: try to see potenzial in low belts (and push them).. I have a few members who were quite unknown when they joined my clan.. now they are very good, and some of them are little famous too.

yes but that is a risk because they may never get better and the clan dies i need an instant solution
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Here we can give fellow leaders tips how to succesfully lead a clan or simply just hang out with people.

this isn't a good enough reason for an org

unless you can tell me why this group is more useful withint 24 hours im gonna have to close it
sorry
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
this isn't a good enough reason for an org

unless you can tell me why this group is more useful withint 24 hours im gonna have to close it
sorry

Reason of this org is to get all leaders here to tell and share their experience with other leaders. We try to keep clans close to each others and help clans to grow and glow. What would be better help to leader of a clan to ask 10 other leaders how to make clan desc or how to recruit people. I dont simply understand how you think this is useless org. If you think there is not enough reasons, im more than happy to tell you more.
-----
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
well.. think, there's no instant solution.. but I dont know.. anyone else?

Recruit everybody and kick people who is not worth of keeping
Last edited by Something; Oct 4, 2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Something is better than nothing.

Well before he does lemme in :3 Leader of FC. And I once saw potential in someone named Achaeans and hadn't tested him in-game or knew anything about him but I felt it in my bones the moment I saw his Public Profile from his Post :) Then I got kicked from FC for inviting someone without going through the recruitment process -_- I got back in though. I think I've gotten back in 4 times now? And now i'm Leader and I won't give up on FC :) Oh and BTW he was the first guy I invited and the only guy I invited at the time XD Meanwhile xXRaveyXx invites his Little Bro and Flesh invites his Old Friend and it's all cool...XD Well now that i'm Leader if someone sees potential in someone i'll defiantly allow them to give them a shot ;) Oh and not kick them and the person the invited XD #TooStrict Amiright? XD
-----
Well if this gets closed down at least I got a taste of it :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Haha this seems pretty cool, count me in Leader of Eternal. I can probably answer questions if anyone has them.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris