Ranking
GMT +8. Will be available most of the time until I find a job. Preferred mod is Aikidobd
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Sorry I've been inactive guys. I got a job and stuff so I've been busy. But definitely will try to help out.
GMT -5
I work Sundays 4pm - 11pm and Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am - 11pm
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
So after CoKe released my TK tutorial, ive had a few people asking me to to an ABD one - but I feel there are many of you who would be better equipped to do that! If any of you want to record a commentary of 1 or 2 of your ABD replays, I dont mind editing it together. Could be cool if its more than one of you too. If you wanna do it then just send me the audioclip and the replays, I can download it with the WiFi at this cafe. Would also give me something to do until my internet comes back, I'm not back at work until Friday!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
So after CoKe released my TK tutorial, ive had a few people asking me to to an ABD one - but I feel there are many of you who would be better equipped to do that! If any of you want to record a commentary of 1 or 2 of your ABD replays, I dont mind editing it together. Could be cool if its more than one of you too. If you wanna do it then just send me the audioclip and the replays, I can download it with the WiFi at this cafe. Would also give me something to do until my internet comes back, I'm not back at work until Friday!

^
That. Guys, if you want to be part of the video series running at the moment than you're more than welcome to do so!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

*crickets.*

Come on guyyyyys I know you can all ABD

And I'm sure you all have sexy voices too.

Go ooooooooooonnnnnnnnn.

ALSO: When's the last time eVo had a clan video? I'm up for trying to make one if y'all want one!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave