Toribash
._.

RDM isnt banned....

He is just...

NON EXISTING

:o
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Oho, i see... Raggie got ejected from Debates, and probably got banned in the
process. We should be able to see him again somewhere in this week, i think.
Unless he's permabanned.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Unless he's permabanned.

Yup.

I'm pretty pissed because the guy who did it [mosier] simply edited my post saying I was "ejected" and then didn't inform me about it. I post 9 pages later and he fires a ban rocket.

Oh, and I just learned about this now, because I haven't checked the forums in like 3 days :P (partial vacation)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Sep 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Lolwut.

And now for some completely unnecessary news: It's friday today. Friday means
three things for me: 1. PEETZAH! 2. Bro' coming home from military for the weekend, and 3. Weekend.
All three are awesome. And yes, he is older than me. Minors don't get enrolled,
nor do they volunteer like he did >.>

Oh yeah, last weekend, i was a trip to the barracks where he is. Some open-house
thingy. But the best part was that i got to fire an M95. Only blanks though :C
My bro also forced me in some of the gear that he has to carry sometimes, and
a fragmentation vest. The latter had an inserted steel plate covering your belly.
It was heavy. And very restrictive in terms of movement. But i dare say, that
plate would protect against a gut shot (Punch) very well, in the sense of breaking
the attackers hand, and possibly wrist too.
1. PEETZAH!

D:

...But the best part was that i got to fire an M95.

D:
Btw RDM, when are you going to send that oh so secret gift for my birthday that was 4 FREAKIN' DAYS AGO?!?!

>.<

(Same for you C0XY)
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
At least i sent you something >.>
Had to do something quickly, 'twas the only thing that came to mind that wouldn't
take excessively long. [sekritrevealing]2000 tc isn't too bad though, is it? :P[/sekritrevealing]

Also, Raggie, it was semi-auto, and only three blanks. Still pretty cool
And heavy. Surprisingly heavy. Hit 2 out of 3 targets, and i even have both experience
and genetics for marksmanship ._. (Broke a cardinal rule: ALWAYS squeeze off your shots)
But then again, the experience involves low caliber rifles rested on a tripod. Never
really got any practice with free-hand shooting. And i'm rather out of practice.
Beh... the heaviest firearm I've ever used is a .357 Magnum. Not that I'm complaining, that beast of a handgun could blow your hand off. (Hell, it could probably blow your hand off if you didn't hold it right when you fired :P)
Owait, now that i think of it, there's also a bazooka named the M95... I didn't fire
the bazooka, i fired the assault rifle. Which happens to be named M/95... The difference
in name is small to non-existant, you can't blame me for it :C
It was a gun like this i fired, not this. I'd love to fire the latter, but ehh... I'm just
a lousy civilist. No way are they putting an anti-armor weapon in a lousy civilists
untrained hands.
Also, never held a real pistol before, only rifle >.>