Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I want a head that looks like a Samurai's Head (Sapphire Color) And saying "IAmSoDead" (It can i I Am So Dead If it makes it easier.)

Tyvm. I'd like to pay 1k TC for it. Make the best you can for 1k.

You dont even have 1K, you better have it if he makes you this head.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
You dont even have 1K, you better have it if he makes you this head.

I have a booster my friend.
I won't waste my time on jobs that gives me 1k tc or even 10k, If I'd wanted 50k tc, I'd just snap my fingers.

I don't care nor want it. This thread is for clan members only.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Once I get my body back from rage due to evil humans and no hugs I'll make you one
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Too much work =_=
Well I feel a little better now, I will try the hello panda thing as I'm still thinking of what to make for the old beans