Ranking
Oh dear god, why the smilies, then the 1 word post edited to something completely pointless?
If there ever was a waste of space, i am sure you would be occupying it, this is why we have the minimum wage and council estates.
Please, use that tiny unused muscle in your skull called 'the human brain'. Maybe, just maybe, in this god forsaken world known as the mother (bleep)ing internets, you may find a deep ditch in which you can shelter yourself from the oppressiveness known as 'intelligent' people, and hopefully die a slow, freezing death so that you may continue on in that strange lifestyle called 'real life'. Yes i know, the internet can seem a daunting place, but with assholes such as myself, im sure we can coach you with our demoralizing remarks, making you a more 'respectable' member of the online social tree, maybe falling between 'idiot' and 'just plain noob'.

"Warning, bad man on internets be saying mean things, must go type mindless reply and make bad man go away."
Please do, i would love to see how a modern caveman would flame, my research suggests a likely response below.

"OMG!!!!!!! WHATS YOU (bleep)ING SAYINN!!!/1!ne! I ONLY WAN TO JOIN CLAN, BUT UOY BE (bleep)IN G DICK TO ME, (bleep) YOU YOU FAT UGLY MAN IN A NANS BASEDMENT!!!!1111ONONE! IM GOING TO SENDS YOU A WORM, I H/AVVE AN IP!!E!ON!*midd lefinger*"

OH SNAP, you got me there son, really, i must retreat to my bridge, snacking on those other not so fortunate noobs who forgot the use of emote spam, which is my not so secret weakness. Please, let me kiss your butt better. [/sarcasm]

I hope this has been educational, if so i would be happy to write you a manual labeled "HOW TO WORK INTERNETS - FOR COMPLETE RETARDS" I bet it would be of great use, and serve you for many many years to come. You can even pass it on from generation to generation, if you are cruel enough to give birth... i dread to think what those 'things' will be like I am sure if they follow in your footsteps, i can expect to see them walking into my walls in the near future.

As heartwarming this post has been, i am afraid i will have to bring it to a close. I would really love to give you more unfriendly advice, but you see i have important sleep i am missing, and you really aren't worth missing sleep over. Night
Last edited by MysticMog; Sep 23, 2008 at 10:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Hey uhm, Leak's kind of (expletives to prevent infraction)

*Cough*

Quotes, do get ._.

Originally Posted by Leak14 View Post
Name:Leak14
Previous clans:none...
Belt:white
Why you want to join FSN:evreyone else being ass holes and ignoring me
Timezone:Eastern

I want to revise my Why: i want to learn and fight with some of the best... ...along with my other statement....

^That was also originally a quadruple post I had the... joy, of merging.

I am i ever going to get a response from u guys?

so............what? u assholes are just gonna be more of the god dammed cock-lickers that i so frequintly run into?! if (bleep)ing so, heres a damn tip: when u move out of ur grandma's basement, and giving blowjobs for a living; do it ""good""; you might just barley scrape up enough shit-covered pocket change to rent a god damned hot wheels box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if not.........................WHY IN HELL HAVENT I BEEN TESTED, OR GIVEN AN ANSWERE TO?!?!??!??!!?!??!?!??!?!??!?

Oh, and my favorite one, his immediate response to the above:

..........................hi...................... ......

dont push, me; alright?!

Yeah, so, I decided to brighten up this fellow's day by giving you a heads up warning O; [That and he's been around for, uhrnm, 10 days, with a yellow belt] {/Slightly-provoked-act-of-trolling} And I generally just wanted an excuse to act like an asshole and blow off some steamy steam.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
RDM, i kinda knew that from the start, i was just toying with the lad before i annihilated him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
that wasnt imediate, I waited 5 days man!
The yellow belt thing is only because my routers gone screwwy
oh and hi ragdoll + acid........I am a complete faggot and should wait until my balls have dropped before i continue to post shit posts.
Last edited by MysticMog; Sep 24, 2008 at 01:31 PM.
Turrets!....*** ******!!.....oh ****, i did it again..........................:-X *trigger happy* ;-D
oh, and leak14 is [censored for lulz]

[/invade]

Jim:Epic long post is epic :3
Last edited by Chartle; Sep 23, 2008 at 05:02 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
oh and hi ragdoll + acid........bastards.....

Hey dickhead, please get the Fuck out of my internets, kthxbai
Last edited by MysticMog; Sep 23, 2008 at 05:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ

lick the back of my sack, queer bag
[TPA]

I am the property of PorcupineJim

[TTF] - The Council Leader
All that i can say is LOL and WTF!!! Dude 1 piece of advice (leak14) be patient. It might get you somewhere someday.
TPA Commander
Member of CoKe's Demons
Ten Thousand Fists Silver Tiger

I tried to help you, you fag -.- don't give me stress thats the last thing you should do. -.-