Ranking
I vote no on nickroxit because I dislike the way he turns everything here into a spamfest. Reminds me of slybash, the 4chan kid that followed #hi around for a while. 8/
The meme-related avatar also induces a feeling of deep hatred in my solar plexus.

He also didn't write the comment about the doughnut vs sandwich controversy.
MINUS BRO

Feel free to change my mind by being less annoying and more not annoying.
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 26, 2015 at 12:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Nickroxit View Post
Yo my name is Nicholas
and this ridiculous!
Got mad gummy money
and it is deliciousness.

I'm also pretty sure I heard that in a vine once, or maybe my head's just messing around with me.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Apr 26, 2015 at 03:54 AM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I think we should accept Nickroxit, he seems eager enough to make a good member and since Triton and him are BFFs he shouldn't have trouble fitting in.
Good morning sweet princess
I agree with ego. He seems to respect us and all, but I just don't think he's member material.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah, Nick seems like a pretty cool guys but I honestly don't see him being in our clan and fitting in.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
The thing that breaks it for me is just that he doesn't seem to have a personality of his own. He is just whatever anyone wants him to be.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
The thing that breaks it for me is just that he doesn't seem to have a personality of his own. He is just whatever anyone wants him to be.

For a 14 year old that is a good trait when you are surrounded by people who are quite possibly more experienced and wise (I hate that word) than you. I wish that as a 14 year old I knew to look to people who actually knew what they were doing for advice on how to act rather than just trying to do my own thing and embarrassing myself. We don't need personality, we need loyalty and dedication. Also, it would be nice for Triton. In the PM he sent around to the recruitment team he sounded like he knew how to put in genuine effort. People with enough will power to give a damn are usually good at improving on mistakes they make and that is why I think Nickroxit would be a good member to have in this clan.

Then again, I have not talked to him in IRC yet so that might explain why I like him so much more than everyone else. I can see why he might not seem suitable but I feel like it is always worth a gamble with an applicant like this.

I can also see that you might be getting the impression that I will accept any old scrub who knows how to prod a keyboard but that really isn't the case. My reaction to Roboflop was just random pseudo-ironic madness which, in hindsight, not even I can understand. Also after he wrote me a limerick I was left no choice since I gave my word, and at that point I knew there was enough dejection of him for my vote not to matter. I would not have supported him I believed there was any chance of him getting in and it was actually (now that I think about it) just me seeing if I could persuade anyone into agreeing with me despite the obvious poor judgement of my decision. That is why I put so much effort into attacking him, to make him seem acceptable compared to the image of him I was creating so the impression of "he's not that bad" is given.

Anyway, that's enough of my ongoing and public battle to try and understand the curious follies of my past self.

I just feel like Nickroxit seems like a nice enough bloke to go a long way with us and contribute to our growth.
-----
Although now a lot of our more wonderful members are willing to do all sorts of awesome things for the clan (like donate, host and arrange events and do art and stuff) I am not sure we can keep up the devotion and charity forever without an ongoing supply of new members and their enthusiasm to impress us.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 28, 2015 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I understand your point zelda, but we say no not because we don't think he's bad, it's because of his sociality and communication isnt what we feel could fit in as a member. Although you may be right, that's my opinion atm.
All Nick really wants at the moment is a fun clan that he can stick with and enjoy. I understand where all of you are coming from when you're being negative about him, because when he applied for my old clan Ne I wasn't too certain of having him In the clan either. He's just one of those people that kinda grows on you, and it would be nice to at-least give him a chance and see his full potential.

Just my thoughts, and if what we're looking for atm is ingame activity with a mix of forum activity as well, then he would be a major contribution.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
You know what, Ill change me vote to a neutral standpoint. I want you guys to decide this.