Ranking
My internet is working again since yesterday. Turned out my brother had tried blocking my phone since it was using up his internet at night (just passively receiving notifications I guess since I didn't actually have my phone with me at the time) and somehow blocked my laptop as well. He then proceeded to forget that he had done it for a couple of days while I tried to find a problem with the router (he was at work so didn't see me looking for a solution). So yeah, that's fixed now which is nice.
Good morning sweet princess
Really sorry about my inactivity on the forums, I've just been sick and tired lately. I haven't been doing my duty to the clan as far as keeping on the forums, but I did stay active in game.
-----
Good news is, I'm not sick anymore. So my brain can do the forums again!
Last edited by Trust; May 16, 2015 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys... I think I'll be spending a lot less time on my computer...

Gaming used to be my favorite thing ever, until about... this past week. I'm going to be a lot more active, and exercising a lot more.

Toribash just kind of lost it's magic ability to make me play for hours on end... Needless to say I will ultimately still be active, but I might skip a few days without going on my computer at all sometimes.
I have been somwhat inactive, not gonna lie. I have a lot of bs to deal with right now. Ill be back soon. Love you guys.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Love you to Linky.

Just to tell you guys what times of the days I'm on, I'm on from 10:00-1:25 and later on from 2:40-4:00.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I'll be gone for about a week and a half for summer camp. I will miss you all and if I find a chance I'll post a thing or two.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Alright, see you later.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Mmk, so I have a large portion of assignments and exams that I need to be working on for majority of my time at home.
I also have block exams next week, which means allot of studying and preparation.
Although, I think my last exam is on Tuesday, so I get to stay home for the rest of the week.
Anyway, I'll be rather busy until this time next week, and will be less active than normal.
father of philip scone
I finished my exams today, but that also means exam-leave is over (it actually ended on thursday while we still had exams but whatever) so I'm now back to school. TBH I will probably have less time for toribash now than I did during exams so expect that.
Good morning sweet princess