Ranking
Count me in if possible aswell, going to help with everything I can do.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I think that a sparring mod would be a cool addition to this.
With the option to block effectively, it could be a fun addition the the Striking Collection. Thoughts?
try strife.tbm

it makes you dq if you touch the floor by anything but legs also score points

that mod is a proof of concept and scores are kinda borked, but the mod itself is enjoyable as fuck
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
So killer3366 won the tourney today. Sorry..couldn't play out the finals!

also killer has some ideas about the point system that he should post here..for discussion.
Your messed up world enthrills me
waiting for his feedback,

after that i hope we will get one unified score points system, also yeah may be we should think about adding some sparring variation? (stand on legs only or dq) to get sparring from circlejerk into actual game mod, something looking similar to strife
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Killer pointed out the flaw in having no points with the legs (flying monkey). I a few point distribution adjustments shouldn't be too hard. Just enough to discourage that fighting style.
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Killer pointed out the flaw in having no points with the legs (flying monkey). I a few point distribution adjustments shouldn't be too hard. Just enough to discourage that fighting style.

What I don't get is why not hit him to change that position then keep on attacking. Strikes to the legs are more than sketchy imo..

would like it if you post me a screenshot of this position!
Your messed up world enthrills me