Toribash
To keep this thread more active, lets post our replay WIP's and finished replays as often as possible.

I made this earlier.
Attached Files
rep3.rpl (72.1 KB, 10 views)
Thank you so much, Flash. That means a lot!

Oh and by the way, you can apply in only one category, right?
Last edited by Greed; Feb 23, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
I am a 10th Dan. And mastered the ways of the wrist.

Also Spirals, I just noticed that you were the first reply on my replay thread.
Last edited by Water; Feb 23, 2016 at 02:34 PM.
Guys just letting u know, I won't be on for a while on toribash, or anything in that fact. I've been going through shit at my school and long story short, I've been hospitalized for just trying to end it all. I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to be on for a while, idk when I'll get out.
-----
And even then, if I'm physically able to play it when I'm out, me myself am gonna be broken for a long time and tbh I already have had these similar issues before, but I was just trying to find a way to get through it. But tbh guys, I can't find any will to keep going on, so u guys might as well kick me out of the clan because Ima be absent for a while.
-----
Maybe longer than just a while, who knows
Last edited by lolies; Feb 24, 2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ready to set the world on fire
Life is always worth it lolies, even if it doesn't seem so at the time. Your absence in my eyes is excused, hope you get better soon!
Originally Posted by lolies View Post
Guys just letting u know, I won't be on for a while on toribash, or anything in that fact. I've been going through shit at my school and long story short, I've been hospitalized for just trying to end it all. I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to be on for a while, idk when I'll get out.
-----
And even then, if I'm physically able to play it when I'm out, me myself am gonna be broken for a long time and tbh I already have had these similar issues before, but I was just trying to find a way to get through it. But tbh guys, I can't find any will to keep going on, so u guys might as well kick me out of the clan because Ima be absent for a while.
-----
Maybe longer than just a while, who knows

Never got to know you lolies, but hope you get better.
|Evil|
I don't exist