Ranking

Today, Mariupol. Russians dropped an enormous bomb on the Drama Theater, where thousands of civilians were hiding, waiting for an evaluation as Mariupol is currently under siege.
Not long after, Russian propagandists claimed it to be the "AZOV headquarters", the same bullshit they said about maternity and children hospitals, that they've bombed days before.
They are just razing Mariupol to the ground.
-----
UPD:
As of 17.03.2022
According to ex-head of the Donetsk regional state administration Sergey Taruta,
Shelter in Mariupol Drama Theater managed to withstand after yesterday's bombardment, the blockages began to be dismantled, people seem to be alive!

Also, what's notable, Maxar Technologies, a private U.S. company, distributed satellite imagery that it said was collected on March 14 and showed the word "children" (΄΅ΒΈ) in large Russian script painted on the ground outside the red-roofed Mariupol Drama Theatre.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 17, 2022 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Today, my friend, who is now in the Kyiv region (not too far from Kyiv itself) sent me videos of the results of today's (17.03) bombardments. Russians just bashed his town, where he lives now with his newborn child, with Tochka-U, a Soviet tactical ballistic missile, unlike Iskander, it's a weapon of indiscriminate action. So, as a result of this bombardment, a lot of houses around were destroyed, and what most important, one 2 y.o child died, he was there and tried to help until the ambulance managed to arrive, but unfortunately, poor child got acubarotrauma, incompatible with life. So he sent me this videos with that poor baby, helpless medics and ruins all around. I will be sending this to mass media as he asked me to, I won't show it here, at least for now, but I just wanted to share my emotion with you, whoever reads this.
I don't have much to say about it, I just feel pure hate. I hate Putin, I hate his war dogs, I hate all these puppets he gathered around him, I hate these sheeps, who support him, hate those, who glues stupid stickers with a letter "Z" on their vehicles, I hate them all. All this blood is on their hands and I wish them to suffer.

Our musician, Svyatoslav Vakarchuk, made a visit to children, who got injured from Russian shellings and are now in a hospital. He wrote "look at these Ukrainian kids...they were trying to get away from "russian world" ... but russian army went after them...lost legs, torn internal organs... these are real signs of “russian Love”

Meanwhile in Mariupol situation is critical and it's the least to say. Reportedly, Russians fire from 50 to 100 rockets at it daily. SBU officers, who tried to get citizens out of the rubble of the Mariupol Drama Theater destroyed by the occupiers, came under enemy fire. The city is under siege, with no food, no water, no electricity, no nothing. This is how they get water (2nd photo), the photo was taken by Lorenzo Tondo

-----

Russian occupiers and marauders recorded a video, where they're "having fun" in one of the Ukrainian appts, which they broke into.
"here we are in a urkopovskoy (Russian derogatory term for Ukrainian) crib, eating uropovskiy jam." "here's how ukropy (Ukrainians) live, Nutella, not fucking bad... Faggots..."
Last edited by Hug; Mar 18, 2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Russian propaganda has run out of arguments. Basically nothing new. Our media strive to defend common sense beyond all logic, until the last drop of common sense is lost. (that's how it works)

https://crimea.ria.ru/20210307/Na-pe...119334067.html (17:26 07.03.2021) as an example

and it's renewed:
https://ren.tv/news/v-mire/951790-ge...borony-ukrainy (17 march 2022, 04:46)

https://russia-news.ru/ru/8-news/273...lgbt-aktivisty (14 march 2022)

Use google to translate this things.

Sort of babyhood.
War crimes are ignored by government media. Now that's all the propaganda has to say.

Also that's how Putin responded long time ago to Biden's criticism:

"Whoever calls names, is called so" or "who calls names, is called that himself"

IRONY

Imagine Putin in court saying the same thing. In response to accusations of war crimes, the genocide of civilians, and his other "achievements".

For several years in a row, those media platforms (links above) have been publishing the news that the Ukrainian Army is accepting LGBT activists into its ranks.
WAR CRIMES MADE BY ARMY OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION - NO. TRUTH - NO. PEOPLE WHO PROTEST AGAINST WAR - NO.

Ukraine: *accept any citizen who have noble motivation to protect motherland*
Russia: reeeeeeeee gay people reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee gay reeeee * also got fucked at battle field*

Apparently, our propacondoms (propaganda + condom, or propagondons on russian lang that term mean propagandists) have a special state of brain structures. I cannot call them mentally ill, because it would be an insult to those people who really suffer from such phenomena.

Also, they try to accuse Ukraine in developing of biological weapons. It's sort of preparation for Russia to use it. (Accuse and do it yourself, common thing)

But United Nations broken such nonsense. God bless em.
https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114272
-----
also he looks like some damn pepe, on that video preview
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 21, 2022 at 06:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Russian propaganda has run out of arguments. Basically nothing new. Our media strive to defend common sense beyond all logic, until the last drop of common sense is lost. (that's how it works)

https://crimea.ria.ru/20210307/Na-pe...119334067.html (17:26 07.03.2021) as an example

and it's renewed:
https://ren.tv/news/v-mire/951790-ge...borony-ukrainy (17 march 2022, 04:46)

https://russia-news.ru/ru/8-news/273...lgbt-aktivisty (14 march 2022)

Use google to translate this things.

Sort of babyhood.
War crimes are ignored by government media. Now that's all the propaganda has to say.

Majority of Russian media is literally owned by the government and the rest is only allowed to exist as long as it follows the same ideology. It's not that they're owned by agencies who choose to support Russia's actions, it's that they're owned by Russia and exist for the whole purpose of controlling the narrative.
Last edited by Smaguris; Mar 21, 2022 at 08:40 PM.
I know, due i live here. But your explanation is much more accurate.

Also they scream on tv sometimes like:IT'S ALL OVER GUYS WE DID IT WE TOOK KIEV IT'S OURS

*a few minutes later*

OKAY GUYS EVERYTHING IS COOL WE CAPTURED A CP (command post) AT KIEV, REALLY CLOSE JUST 842 KILOMETERS, WAR IS ALMOST OVER

Not "official" media talking like:
Ukrainian nazis bombing it's civilians to accuse Russia in war crimes

But the fact:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/f...vili-rcna20041
-----
But for real i have only one issue, we don't have a real ideology, just some sort of cults (as i prefer to call 'em, and they look like that) and total heresy against anything close to logic (and itself) and also human rights. By "right" term let's mean "possibility" for human being to live for itself at least in the way that person wants. Without brainwashing from the birth.

"You owe, but nobody to you. Die for motherland"
"Everybody is bad outside russia"
"Russian federation is secular country" (it means we have no official religion)
"Europe is gay (but outside russia) that's against orthodox version of Jesus and nature/science itself"
"USSR won the ww2 only by itself"
"god damn we got so many allies at ww2"
"Stalin is bad, he killed people"
"Communism sux, let's roast that on tv"
"Communism great, we lost so much, East destroyed USSR"
"Japan is anime and also gay"
"Biden is old cuck"
"We a free nation and also not gay"
"We need a monarch, Putin should be a new Tsar"
"We help everybody and everyone"
"We are slavic people and we are brothers to Ukraine"
"Ukraine is nazi so let's fucking kill em"

also our propaganda sometimes works even like this, but that's a meme, poorly translated it

Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 22, 2022 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by ymir View Post
you doin alright, hug?

Got a PM from him about 13h ago, he said he's fine and may post some updates here soon.

Some map data to understand the scale of the attack:
Red dots are recent confirmed attacks (Mar 25-27).
Interactive map here. Not live data (updated once per roughly 2 days).

Photos from the past several days:

Mariupol

Trostianets, Sumy oblast

Kharkiv and Kharkiv oblast

Kyiv

Kyiv oblast

Lviv

Several Ukrainian towns have been practically decimated (e.g. Volnovakha, 21k population).
Mariupol (430k+ population pre war) has 90% of buildings either damaged or completely destroyed.
Last edited by sir; Mar 29, 2022 at 10:26 AM.
I like how the sanctions even helped russia, 80 rubles = 1$ and it's slowly getting even better for them

and they're selling gas for rubles to unfriendly countries

america is the one suffering ironically x D

Eitherways yeah i support russia.
Originally Posted by nanomech View Post
I like how the sanctions even helped russia, 80 rubles = 1$ and it's slowly getting even better for them

and they're selling gas for rubles to unfriendly countries

america is the one suffering ironically x D

This is what Russia wants you to think.
The fact is that they have implemented some very extreme measures to make it appear as ruble has returned to what it normally was, but this is a very short-term solution to control the public image and not cause a global panic.

If you look into it the only reason why ruble holds its current value right now is because Russia closed all of their internation stock markets and any mediums that could affect their currenctly. This, however, means that they are closing themselfls off to a lot of international businessess and import of goods. As you may already know there is a massive shortage of sugar and other essential items in many regions of Russia right now, and that will only get worse in time if Russia refuses to acknowledge the fall of its economy.
Originally Posted by nanomech View Post

Get some sugar, Ivan and buy your mother some women's pads if you can, because in Moscow it's already sold out.
"Sit down" because this information can SHOCK you

Economic isolation, blocking the remnants of independent media, inability to travel to most civilized countries, mortgage loan at 12% per annum (7% in 2021), attitude towards the majority of Russians as Germans during the Second World War and after that, in most of countries. "Dollar/ruble is 1/81" yeah-yeah, can you buy it, lmao? The Central Bank of the Russian Federation has banned the sale of foreign currency at the bank's cash desks, and only dollars can be withdrawn from deposits and only in the amount of up to 10 thousand IF you had it before 09.03.2022 and this is just a tip of an iceberg, boo, you need a serious reality check which you will get, don't even doubt it.Yeah, winning, Putin style. Big brain, 200iq speciflake out here!
-----
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Got a PM from him about 13h ago, he said he's fine and may post some updates here soon.

Thank you, buddy, for keeping this thread updated with an info. +
-----
Originally Posted by ymir View Post
you doin alright, hug?

I'm in a +- safe place now, still having air raid alert on a daily basis but it never landed here where I am now, it's a small town, I brought my mother and grandparents here. So yeah, I'm alright in the meaning of a safety.
-----
Tbh I stopped posting here actively because I saw no activity in this thread so I've made a conclusion that it doesn't bother people here but now I see some people still checking it so I'll keep it updated.

First of all, our army keeps on deoccupuying cities in Kyiv and Chernihiv regions and russian forces rapidly leaving their positions. Kyiv and Chernihiv continue to be hit by air strikes and rocket attacks, despite Russia's claims that activity in these areas has been reduced. Let's see how the situation is developing on the ground with the help of information provided by the Institute for the Study of War.

Kyiv and the surroundings of the Ukrainian capital. Here, Ukraine continued to launch counterattacks east and northeast of Kyiv.
The units that Russia withdraws from these regions, the units that suffered losses in the Kyiv region, should be redeployed to the east of Ukraine. However, according to experts from the Institute for the Study of War, "there they are unlikely to significantly strengthen the positions of Russian forces."
Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Ukrainian forces continue to repel attacks by Russian troops, primarily in Popasna and Rubizhne. Russian forces here have not been able to capture new territory in the past 24 hours.

Demydiv, Dymer, Lytvynivka, Gavrylivka, Kozarovychi, Zhovtneve, Hlybivka, Irpin, Yasnohorodka, Tolokun, Sukoluchchia, Lypivka, Gavronshchyna, Makovyshche, Mykolaivka, Khmilna were released in Kyiv region.
The Armed Forces also took control of the settlements of the Chernihiv region: Rudnya, Shevchenkove, Bobryk, Stary Basan, Novy Basan, Makeyevka, Pohreby, Bazhanivka, Volodymyrivka, Shnyakivka, Salne, Sofiivka, Gavrylivka.
Also, big news for today is liberated Bucha, Vorzel, Borodyanka and Ivankiv. Ukrainian flags are raised in the cities of the Kyiv region.

UPD.
As I write this post Kyiv region was liberated from the occupiers

This was stated by (https://www.facebook.com/ganna.malia...24154511076913) Deputy Minister of Defense Anna Malyar.

"Irpin, Bucha, Gostomel and the entire Kyiv region have been liberated from the invaders," she wrote.

As of 23 March
"The Ukrainian prosecutor's office has announced the first suspicion of the Russian occupier who raped a woman.
This was reported by the Prosecutor General's Office.
According to the investigation, in March 2022, a Russian serviceman broke into a private house in one of the villages of Brovary district in Kyiv region and shot his owner.
The wife of a civilian he killed was repeatedly raped by an armed villain, who threatened to kill her and her child. The invader was intoxicated.
Now the mother and child are safe.
This is the first suspicion announced to a serviceman of the aggressor state for rape (the suspicion was announced in violation of the laws and customs of war, parts 1, 2 of Article 438 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).

Also, after Russian forces were ordered to move to self-sufficiency, looting of Ukrainian lands became a regular occurrence.
They steal everything from gold and savings to carpets, tires and even children toys. Not everyone manages to "realize" it for... Natural reasons, but reportedly In the city of Narovlya (Belarus), the occupiers set up a specialized bazaar selling property looted in Ukraine. The "range" of looting bazaar: washing machines and dishwashers, refrigerators, jewelry, cars, bicycles, motorcycles, dishes, carpets, works of art, children's toys, cosmetics. That is, everything that the Russians gained through looting and looting of civilians in Ukraine.
In the city of Mozyr (Belarus) there are Russian military KAMAZ trucks from which soldiers unload packages with things obtained by looting. The loot is sent to Russia by the Russian express delivery service SDEK.

Loot

-----
Also I would like to mention Mariupol and its defenders because of what they do, keeping the round defense and managing to make the enemy lose their machines and soldiers everyday, is just an ultrahuman thing. The blockade of Mariupol continues for 33 days already, the city itself is completely destroyed by russian attacks. Thousands of civilians were killed in Mariupol as a result of Russian invasion. As of 17 March reportedly 30,000 of Mariupol civilians managed to leave the blocked city and those who left tell their stories and this is just pure horror. Inhuman conditions, no electricity, no fresh food, no butane, no fresh water. Cold and starvation, some people are dying of diseases, some of the stress, some of the famine, some of the bombardments/being shot by RF/burned alive in their houses (when there were houses left).
People bury corpses in yards and playgrounds, building homemade crosses.

Letter, that a man passed to people, while they were leaving from Mariupol, so they can give it to his relatives

It says "Dima, mother died on March 9, 2022. She died quickly. Then the house burned down. Dima, forgive me for not saving you. I buried my mother near the kindergarten.

Below is a map of the grave

I love you."

graves

Last edited by Hug; Apr 2, 2022 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE