Toribash
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post

Accepted

I would liek to know your steam name :3

Ritschewald

It's that because it's my last name and I'm half german :P So my main language isint English but I'm the best in my class so it'll be fine
Last edited by MunkeNN; Feb 8, 2009 at 09:51 AM.
BELT: Black
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: since ive been clan hunting(again)
LIST OF PAST CLANS: Fusion,Beta
OTHER INTERESTS: Phun,Endorphin,SF,ym,youtube, PSP
Last edited by chidorikil; Feb 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM.
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
BELT:black
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: just looking for my first clan
LIST OF PAST CLANS: none
OTHER INTERESTS: sports, the wii and listening to music i guess
Dear 1000, I see that you only have a total of 3 posts on the forums. You will be accepted on one condition. if you promise to be more active on the forums.
meap rocks
i am 12 brown belt male and into garrysmod and fallout games
looking for a soul
Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
i am 12 brown belt male and into garrysmod and fallout games

FILL OUT THE FORM PROPERLY.

ALSO, YOU MUST BE BLACKBELT TO JOIN.

ALSO, COCKS.
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I was here for a while when I was a brownie! I left the clan cause of inactivness but my current clan is even worst!! Now I think it would be smooth to come back better than before! And I know you, you both leaders ;)
LIST OF PAST CLANS: German Metal Fighters, TAG (yeay!), woor, Dragonfighters (as Co-Leader) and back to woor!
OTHER INTERESTS: Play guitar, make some kind of art, annoy people with doing stupid stuff(!), play Toribash, play osu! and some other funny stuff!
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I was here for a while when I was a brownie! I left the clan cause of inactivness but my current clan is even worst!! Now I think it would be smooth to come back better than before! And I know you, you both leaders ;)
LIST OF PAST CLANS: German Metal Fighters, TAG (yeay!), woor, Dragonfighters (as Co-Leader) and back to woor!
OTHER INTERESTS: Play guitar, make some kind of art, annoy people with doing stupid stuff(!), play Toribash, play osu! and some other funny stuff!

Accepted.

I swear there is some other Toribashian with the name Numaron though.